Spurs vs South China

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would love to have heard what the chanting actually sounded like!
It sounded OK from where I was standing.

The most fun was taking the piss out of South China's single, drum-based 'song'.
We also got 'shoes off' going successfully on 60 mins, which was nice.
Nothing on Youtube from the north stand yet, though, only on locked FB videos.

That stadium is one of the best I have been to: They have 2 giant TV screens at one end of ground (called Diamond Vision I think) and speakers hanging down from roof of main stand spaced about 5 metres apart great clear sound.

Just caught all the goals on SSN this morning. Great shot, after the second goal, of one of our fans from area waving his baby in the air in celebration.

Yep, the great turn out of Spurs fans was the highlight of the tournament for me. So pleased to see so many real supporters, getting behind our team and having a great day out. If only it could be like that in England, we give the world the best league, but somehow we don't enjoy it that much ourselves.

Overall, the journey was worthwhile, though the JV injury is a massive blow. Our defence looks threadbare ATM.

probably just English Sunderland fans that have moved abroad for their jobs or something. Doubt some random asians have looked at the PL and decided to support the mackems.
Mostly, yeah, but I saw perhaps half a dozen locals in Sunderland gear.
Which is five more than I expected.

really? fair play, although they're pretty shit at glory hunting if Sunderland was their choice
And why do all supporters that's not in the UK/europe have to be glory hunters? Could be they found something they liked about them however strange that may seem

Back
Top Bottom