SPURS Vs VILLA. MNF FTW TBF!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Once again, John Thomas John Thomas very noticeable by his absence.

Almost as if he only pops in when we lose...

Hmm...
Anyway, going back to your highly original jibe. Take a look at my post "633 in the sunderland match thread. Our first victory this season, even though we played poorly. Like you, I`m stupid so I dont know how to link it to this thread. But I`m sure you can find it

Now you can see how happy a Spurs win makes me feel.

Last edited:
Don't you think that's just a formality with all the other work going on?
One would hope so. But with so many things yet to be disclosed to the public, and so many issues involving surrounding buildings etc, I think we`d be jumping the gun somewhat to presume our current owners are destined to see the whole thing through. Particularly with their track record. Oh look, stoke just scored :dude:

One would hope so. But with so many things yet to be disclosed to the public, and so many issues involving surrounding buildings etc, I think we`d be jumping the gun somewhat to presume our current owners are destined to see the whole thing through. Particularly with their track record. Oh look, stoke just scored :dude:
What track record is that?...

Seeing this construction through to completion...

TCpic4.jpg

Some sad cunt at a building site....I think he got very excited by some random builder's car...
IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147.JPG

No stadium here guys!! Just another site destined to become derelict.

jaguars-fan-cant-believe-it-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

Back
Top Bottom