Spurs vs Watford: Sat 8th April 12.30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

well, with us not giving in until that final whistle's blown... i cant see anything but a win for us.. even if we are 3-0 down on 88 mins.

4-3.. only joking.

3-1 COYS!

Watford fans are very confident on their forum. They believe this is the weekend we'll 'choke' again.

Apparently their 'in form' strikers will tear our defence a new one, and that they should be beating the likes of us.

Granted there are a few that believe we will give them a seeing too, especially after last nights turn around.

Watford will give their all because they currently have 37 points. Another win for them and it's 40 and they're basically safe from relegation.

They won't relegate of course but still.

Haha! Someone on the wfcforums.com topic about this match:
we should be beating the likes of spurs

ATmxDt5.gif

They really said they should be "beating the likes of Spurs"?

You're Watford for goodness sake

That's like us saying we should be beating the likes of Real Madrid, such is the diffence in quality between the two sides

They'll be very lucky to get anything from this game, we should be beating the likes of Watford. Seriously.

Watford will give their all because they currently have 37 points. Another win for them and it's 40 and they're basically safe from relegation.

They won't relegate of course but still.

Haha! Someone on the wfcforums.com topic about this match:
we should be beating the likes of spurs

ATmxDt5.gif
didn't we tear them a new one over xmas, in one of our trio of games where we scored 4

Watford fans are very confident on their forum. They believe this is the weekend we'll 'choke' again.

Apparently their 'in form' strikers will tear our defence a new one, and that they should be beating the likes of us.

Granted there are a few that believe we will give them a seeing too, especially after last nights turn around.

3 of my STH (+40 years) Watford mates are giving it a swerve because "...of the hammering we're going to give them." They have 3 CBs injured

I wouldn't be against Trippier.

I mean games coming thick and fast this month. If we can afford to rest key players like Walker, then we should be doing so.

I wouldn't be against Trippier.

I mean games coming thick and fast this month. If we can afford to rest key players like Walker, then we should be doing so.
We have no choice have to rest people to maintain the rage and challenge

Vinny to start / Sonny off the bench
You're just an utter hypocrite of the highest order that simply talks shite.

After Janssen's cameo five minutes against southampton you claimed he warranted a start over Son in the next game because it was "only fair". Son has scored 2 goals in his last 2 games and your hypocrital self is now saying he should be benched in order for Janssen to start. Nothing about being "fair" anymore no? Idiot.

Back
Top Bottom