Spurs Youth 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won 6-4

First Half
Spurs attacking line-up being caught out by Brighton. They took a two goal lead from counter attacks. Binks pulled one back before visitors made it three. Spurs pressed and drew level at the break with a brace from Parrott.
2nd Half :
Spurs go in front for the first time by great goal from Maghoma. They added two more before Brighton pulled one back to run out 6-4 winners.
Do you know who scored our other 2?

Do you know who scored our other 2?

Lilywhite Rose‏ @lilywhite_rose
#thfc Our u18s also started their season with a 6-4 win over brighton at Hotspur Way. @troyparrott9 x2, @binksy6_ @paristranqs @brooklynlyons_3 and J’Neil Bennett with the goals
1f525.png
1f525.png
#COYS

DerryLennon DerryLennon will probably post his match report later today or tomorrow

I wondered if Onomah or Winks might be involved in the PL2 tonight - would have been a great chance to give one or both a run-out - but it's all development squad.

We don't seem to be a team that has our recovering players play in reserve games do we?

I remember Lallana playing for Liverpool reserves (against us funnily enough) on his return from injury last year. I think he may even have got sent off for tussling with one of our youngsters. I also remember Wilshere (lol) playing for Woolwich reserves on his return from injury too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom