Spurs Youth 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have perhaps seen them all, who had most potential or had most ability out of the three Maghomas?

I never rated Christian, personally. Jacques was rated at the time (he’s 30 now) but Paris, I think, most would agree is probably the most talented. Central midfielder, I see some similarities to Onomah when he was playing youth football.

Last edited:
Not sure I can take much more of the preaching from the cult comms though.
I think youre forgetting that we are just fans, they are family, apparently

giphy.gif

Yeah it’s awful - they can't go 30 seconds without wanking over themselves, can they...
I'm shocked they aren't 47 goals up! As you said in your initial post since we equalised I think we've been the better side, certainly our football has been better without a lot of sustained pressure in the final third. But I think they've had one opportunity in that period haven't they?

Really impressed with how we choose to sit off and press the ball, it's on the whole working. Only danger for us is if we run out of steam, Geogiou putting in the sprints, I'd be surprised he can keep that up. I'm not expecting us to win but this is all about the performance, and right now I like what I see, like the effort and organisation.

Unfortunately I missed the first half but this is pretty disciplined from Spurs under difficult circumstances. Got to take any chances we can to attack and that terrible free kick from Maghoma just now was the opposite of that!

Parrott looking a fine fit for this level.

Full time: 1-1.

Heroic defending from us this evening - brilliant considering we've been down to 10 since the 3rd minute.

I've mentioned Troy Parrott a few times already, but he's a special talent. Didn't look out of place at all.

Don't want to overhype from one performance, but he's shown great signs this evening. 16 years old and played that role with great maturity. His decision making on and off the ball are beyond his years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom