Spurs Youth 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete Trivia: I've seen Hammarby play a couple of times at Xmas' over in Stockholm. Bandy, though, not footer. Good game to watch.
Yeah, they are a multi sport club. Also got a hockey team in the second or third tier.

Hammarby football games are pretty fun to watch/attend as well and they draw arguably the biggest crowds in the country. Bit of dipper syndrome about them tho sadly.

I've been away so havent been following anything not Spurs first team related. Has Roles not been starting for them?
Late sub for the last few games. But Marsh was not starting for the Os and was MOTM in his 1st start.
Roles will surely start the next game?
Heads up for the ECL U19 game 1 o'clock KO on BT.
(City U19 on at 11am also on BT).

I've been away so havent been following anything not Spurs first team related. Has Roles not been starting for them?

Started first game, sub since and received good comments on Cambridge twitter feed - and they obviously like him there from the amount of publicity he's getting.

Cambridge doing fine but one place outside play off places, so maybe manager feels pressure to do that little bit better which, which may count against bringing in an inexperienced youngster like Roles . Hopefully might begin to get more starts, now he's shown that he can break a deadlock and Cambridge go on to win 4-0 as a result.

Numbers should be:
1. Oluwayemi
2. BLF
3. White
4. Bowden
5. Binks
6. Eyoma
7. Markanday
8. Maghoma
9. Richards
10. Parrott
11. Clarke

Last edited:
White again looking uncomfortable at LB.
Parrott poaches and scores.
Clarke is in acres of space on the left but only one good pass.
Olu great save but also a couple of flaps.
60% poss for Olympic but only one chance.
Spurs passing is poor.
Eyoma cocks up pass back to GK and it's 1-1.
Wow! Nearly a wonder goal by Clarke after beating 4 players.
2 more wayward passes.
Big chance but poor cross to Parrott.
HT.
Clarke, Parrott and White (going forward) OK. Bowden not showing for the ball enough.

Last edited:
Bowden could have done better for their goal and again not showing for the ball resulted in a big chance for Olympic.
Parrott was completely free but another poor pass.
Decent run by Clarke. Spurs better this half.
Wish Parrott was more greedy. Keeps passing when he should have taken the chance himself. Bowden free shot not on target.
Lusala subs Bowden. White goes midfield.

Last edited:
Bowden could have done better for their goal and again not showing for the ball created a big chance for Olympic.
Parrott was completely free but another poor pass.
Decent run by Clarke. Spurs better this half.
Wish Parrott was more greedy. Keeps passing when he should have taken the chance himself. Bowden free shot not on target.
Lusala subs Bowden.

Lusala is often LB, so maybe White moves into Bowden's midfild position.

Assume Bowden off as he got a yellow and Spurs worried he'll pick up a second.

Lusala is often LB, so maybe White moves into Bowden's midfild position.

Assume Bowden off as he got a yellow and Spurs worried he'll pick up a second.
Plus he hasn't been very good.
Bright cameo by Lusala.
Whittaker replaces Clarke who has faded this half.

Last edited:
Ended 1-1. Couple of other thoughts :

1. We are missing the likes of J'Neil Llloyd Bennett and Dennis Cirkin, both of whom would add quality to Spurs side.

2. Oluwayemi very vocal in Spurs goal

3. Think this is the first I've seen of Mukendi for some time, might be first appearance since a lengthy injury.

4. Few if any of the Spurs side really stood out, with players like Eyoma, Bowden, Lyons-Foster and White certainly being off their best. Might be the heat I guess, but not good for us

Ended 1-1. Couple of other thoughts :

1. We are missing the likes of J'Neil Llloyd Bennett and Dennis Cirkin, both of whom would add quality to Spurs side.

2. Oluwayemi very vocal in Spurs goal

3. Think this is the first I've seen of Mukendi for some time, might be first appearance since a lengthy injury.

4. Few if any of the Spurs side really stood out, with players like Eyoma, Bowden, Lyons-Foster and White certainly being off their best. Might be the heat I guess, but not good for us
Mukendi wasn’t there and is still injured. He isn’t even in our squad for the UEFA Youth League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom