Spurs Youth 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just look at that team and think... 'ugh'. When you step back and think about it, it's absolutely mental that Tracey is still at the club after all this time.

I can't lie, when I first saw Tracey at U18s level (one of his first weeks with the club) I thought there was a player there. Then again I think anyone whose followed my thoughts on players over the years can tell I'm not much of a scout lol

Roles our only starter today but he got subbed on 38 mins. No explanation on twitter.
Amos back from injury but was subbed off on 66 mins last night.

Last edited:
JM picks Austin for the bench today. IMO he is our best young GK but Poch prefered Whiteman but did not trust him and so re-signed Vorm.
Not sure if Vorm and/or Whiteman was injured or not today?

JM picks Austin for the bench today. IMO he is our best young GK but Poch prefered Whiteman but did not trust him and so re-signed Vorm.
Not sure if Vorm and/or Whiteman was injured or not today?

Vorm injured in training during week, will be out for a week or two.

Spurs u19 v Olympiacos u19's

Oluwayemi, Eyoma, Cirkin, Bowden (c), Binks, Fagan-Walcott, Markanday, Oakley-Boothe, Parrott, White, Bennett.

Subs from: Lo-Tutala, Robson, Pochettino, Maghoma, Muir, Richards, Lusala.

Possibly 433 with Bowden, Oakley Boothe and White as CM's in front of a back 4 of Eyoma (RB), Binks (CB), Walcott (CB), Cirkin (LB) lreaving Striker Parrott flanked by Markanday and Bennett.

Richards on bench if we need more firepower from the bench

Need the win today as we start in 3rd place in the group on 4 points behind Bayern (top) and Red Star (2nd), to stand any chance of getting through the group stages.

Last game is 15/12 15:00
Bayern v Spurs
Olympic v Red Star Belgrade

Bayern 11 points
RSB 8pts -7
THFC 7pts +4
Olympic 1pt

Last edited:
Last game is 15/12 15:00
Bayern v Spurs
Olympic v Red Star Belgrade

Bayern 11 points
RBS 8pts -7
THFC 7pts +4
Olympic 1pt

So a minimum requirement of 1 point, and hope Red Star lose in Greece.

Need to win At Bayern and hope Red Star get no more than a draw in Greece.

Going to be tough - unexpected that Red Star would pick up a point v Bayern today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom