Spurs Youth 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the crowd like?

Nice relaxed atmosphere.

Only the west and North stand lower tier are open. But pretty much full.

Unsurprisingly with school holidays, the crowd is mainly families. Lots of kids and supporters who are here to see the stadium for the first time. Good for the future set of fans.

Then there's the odd nutter like me who had nothing better to do on a Friday than to watch spurs, even though I've been to every game played at the ground 😂 😂

Nice relaxed atmosphere.

Unsurprisingly with school holidays, the crowd is mainly families. Lots of kids and supporters who are here to see the stadium for the first time. Good for the future set of fans.

Then there's the odd nutter like me who had nothing better to do on a Friday than to watch spurs, even though I've been to every game played at the ground 😂 😂

Cheers. Enjoy mate.

Bossing it thus far. We started slowly but eventually sussed out that this citeh team are not all that. Top quality football from both sides. I still remember Rooney scoring the best goal I have ever seen in a Tottenham u18 match at whl. Can't beat youth football.

I was next to a load stadium employees panicking about the smell of weed - apsolutely hilarious as no one really wanted to do anything about it.

Nice relaxed atmosphere.

Are you the guy who keeps shouting "everywhere we go..." 😂

That was a really nice experience. I went to the bricklayers after and they do taytos as well. Great end to an evening. In the second half, the cutest little girl next to me, probably 7 or 8, said "there are so many gaps in the crowd cause men are drinking inside". It was the most ahhh moment.

What is it about children and the coys chant? Literally the whole second half was children shouting coys constantly and not in unison. Obviously some nutter kept trying to chant.

What is it about children and the coys chant? Literally the whole second half was children shouting coys constantly and not in unison. Obviously some nutter kept trying to chant.
Yeah, the same thing with the kids was going on at the Inter game. They're good and kean.

Who’s the gent that writes up those lengthy youth reviews on his blog? He writes thick paragraphs in an interesting format, but really goes in depth. I want to bookmark it for this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom