Spurs Youth 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a mass .. but cant blame him for not signing .
I think we should lock this thread as long as PUCH is the manger , no point of gating excited by youth as they will not play and its sad seeing some of them just wasting their careers .

What a mass .. but cant blame him for not signing .
I think we should lock this thread as long as PUCH is the manger , no point of gating excited by youth as they will not play and its sad seeing some of them just wasting their careers .

This is it. I would absolutely love to see J'neil Bennett on the bench on Wednesday... but it obviously won't happen. That's the sort of thing that other managers would do when first teamers aren't performing, though.

This is it. I would absolutely love to see J'neil Bennett on the bench on Wednesday... but it obviously won't happen. That's the sort of thing that other managers would do when first teamers aren't performing, though.

The chief bullshit artist, hercules, over on SC has said KWP hasn’t been proving himself in training. Do you by chance have any insight?

Jon De Bie,
TJ Eyoma, Luis Binks, Malachi Walcott, D Cirkin
Jamie Bowden, Harvey White
Tashan Oakley-Boothe, Max Robson, Dilan Markanday
Jneil Bennett​

I would guess formation is like this with Bennett up front (he's played striker before), only problem is that we then miss his speed off the wing. And none of the others score msany goals so we are very dependent upon him scoring.

J'Neil was phenomenal in that role at the start of the 18/19 season.

Agree but the AMs supporting him are not noted goalscorers or fast.

We could really do with 2 Bennet's for this match - or wish that Rodel Richards was fit to play as striker (or Kone Etete) if Troy Parrott is with first team.

And TOB being played as RW is crazy, just not his position. Best played in middle of the field, best as a CM I think. But think there aren't too many candidates at AM - someone like Rayan Clarke would have been useful but maybe injured ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom