Spurs Youth 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onomah came on and set up the winner on Tuesday (although to fair, it was a square pass that Christie scores a worldy from) , and I think Amos and QPR looked a bit unlucky in that game from the highlights I saw. Came on and scored the winner today (not seen it yet).

Another goal today.

QPR got beat 0-3.
Clarke got 30 mins.
Warburton is gonna get the tin tack, innit?

QPR had 74 % possession but lose 3-0 with 7 shots (only one on target but Wednesday have 14 shots (6 on target) in their 26 % possession ! Awful result for QPR - scored just 2 goals in the 6 matches since return from lockdown.

QPR boss Mark Warburton:

"It was more than disappointing. I'll always defend my team when I think it's the right thing to do, but that would be foolish.

"We were well below the QPR of this season. We were off the pace, pointless in our passing and lacklustre. We got what we deserved today."

Amos with another 90 minutes, Clarke with 20 mins.

Goalkeepers Adam Hayton and Aaron Maguire, defenders Dante Cassanova and Jordan Hackett, midfielders Oliver Turner, Jez Davies, Renaldo Torraj, Khalon Haysman and Roshaun Mathurin, plus striker Dane Scarlett

I am pleased to say we got all 10 correctly identified, 100% correct....at the end of May !

Alfie Devine bid accepted, 15 year old kid undergoing medical

Midfielder plays for England youth groups so will know several of the new Academy Year 1 group such as GK Aaron Maguire and CB/LB and E youth captain Jordan Hackett and striker Dane Scarlett.

Devine looked good playing in FA youth cup against us earlier this seasons - as did his striking team mate at Wigan also linked to Spurs.

He was released from Liverpool's academy at 11 and picked up by Wigan a few months later. Apparently was a big player in winning the u15 regional trophy last year for Wigan and was fast-tracked into Wigan’s under-18s earlier this season. He's also made his u23 debut this season, 2 months after he turned 15. Apparently he's switched from centre-forward to an all-action midfield role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom