Spurs Youth 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it might be worth keeping a list of loans made to other clubs. So far :

Timothy Eyoma (CB/RB) - Lincoln City (League 1)
Troy Parrott (striker) - Millwall (Championship)
Oliver Skipp (DM) - Norwich City (Championship)

Almost 30 players in the Development squad still, so a few will go permanantly but others on loans (eg Jack Roles, Brandon Austin et al)

Incidentally Fifa has proposed new regulations that would mean clubs could only have eight loan deals per season, both in and out of the club. That would then be reduced to six from 2022-23.

It would apply just to international loans at first, involving players aged 22 or over.

So doubt this wil impact on Spurs much if at all - few loans are made in or out of over 22 year olds.

Last edited:

Interesting.

Mourinho must have an inside track on Dion McGhee as he's 19, so would have been in the Manure Academy when he was managing there.

If I'm looking at the correct player - always tricky from a random YouTube collection with no commentary - McGhee looks left-footed, Also sometimes his starting position seems to be LB, other times in midfield.

3-0 and totally deserved. Every long ball from them is a big threat and Tracey is the only one even offering us an outball. For some reason Markandy is LB and Georgieu LW, and we've got absolutely nothing down that side.

Last edited:
I've watched about the last 20 minutes of this, I wouldn't exactly say 3-0 is deserved, we've had a lot of the ball but just been cut open very easily for the three goals by route one balls, not impressed with DeBie's keeping much either.

Marsh is a little busy cunt......and as I type we get one back.

Where does Okendina normally play ? Anyone know who the trials is?

I've watched about the last 20 minutes of this, I wouldn't exactly say 3-0 is deserved, we've had a lot of the ball but just been cut open very easily for the three goals by route one balls, not impressed with DeBie's keeping much either.

Where does Okendina normally play ? Anyone know who the trials is?
Normally more of a LCB I believe so guess we're seeing whether he could have a future as more of a wing-back. We've definitely improved - Orient had a few chances and 6 corners at 0-0. No idea who the trialist is but he seems more solid than the rest of the defence so far

Where does normally play ? Anyone know who the trials is?
Okendina plays RB and RCB. Plays in yellow boots

According to LIlywhite Rose, who knows our Academy well, Markanday is the LB:

------------------------------

@Lilywhite_Rose

·
7m

HT Orient 3-2 Spurs U23s. Some truly bizzare goals/offside calls meant we were 3-0 down but spurs showed great spirit to come back into it. Markanday starting at left back is a new one for me but excellent work from him got us back in it. The Trialist got the assist for Thorpe’s

Cheers (and 94Spurs94 ) can you fill in the gaps for me on how we are lining up:

De Bie

Trialist----LF--------M--------Okendina

Marsh--------Thorpe------Roles?

Tracey--------Sterling------Georgiou

Or is Roles playing more as a 10, with Georgiou ALM I can't work it out?
Think it's

De Bie

Trialist----Okendina--------LF--------Markanday

Marsh----Thorpe

Roles

Tracey--------Sterling------Georgiou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom