Spurs Youth 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loan updates from tonight :

Skipp started in Norwich win at Coventry, subbed in 90+3 mins

CCV played 90 minutes as Bournemouth beat Rotherham

Eyoma played the full match as Lincoln drew with Sunderland, but Lincoln lost on penalties in the EFL Cup tie.

Fulham u18's are a good side - but the side Spurs put out had zero forwards in so I suspect Spurs virtually got no time in the Fulham half at all. No idea why no forward was selected even with Scarlett being with EL squad as that kind of result was always on the cards if you have no forwards
Setting the youngsters ready to play for Mourinho in the future.

Several youngsters make the bench - Whiteman, Bowden, Lavenier and Scarlett. Cirkin travels but hasn't played much recently which is probably reason he is not on bench

Real shame about the pen.
You would have thought JM would have given a bit of time to the kids.
But the return leg gives more opps.

The Sissoko pen killed off the feel good factor of a 3-0 and suddenly nervousness of it becoming 3-2, so sadly understand why no youth as Vinicius goal was too late.

I suspect we will start with a reasonably strong team in 2nd leg as well, as none of Cirkin, Lavinier, Bowden or Scarlett have much experience.

With 5 subs allowed its a tough ask to get all 4 youngsters on in 2nd half though.

Hi mate
Was not aware I had disagreed with you ever - definitely not intended to - all I can think is a mixture of fat thumbs on my mobile and a poor signal at work - apologies for any offence caused it was not intentional!!
Hopefully all disagrees removed let me know if there are any remaining disagrees/
I really appreciate your info/ insight into youth team/academy matters cheers

Last edited:
Ridiculous talent.

Will be interesting to see if he goes down the loan route or the Greenwood route.

What’s our youth situation like right now?

I mean we have Skipp, Sessegnon, Scarlett, Devine, Parrott, Clarke, Cirkin.

You’d think a few of them should make it into the first team

Back
Top Bottom