Spurs Youth 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Monday 15th at 19.00 Derby u23's v Spurs u23's

I don't see Mourhino taking too many youngsters in EL squad on Thursday, but if Scarlett only plays 60 minutes or less he's a possible candidate.

Wonder if Mathurin will make his u23 debut after his u18 performance, and even make EL bench as 12 are allowed on bench : chances of being one of 5 subs allowed are probably fairly slim.
Scarlett and Mathurin not in squad tonight. Who knows?
Michael Craig in U23 squad. First time?

Scarlett and Mathurin not in squad tonight. Who knows?
Michael Craig in U23 squad. First time?

First time for Muir (starting) and Craig on bench - both did well v Chelsea u18's so quite possibly promotion to u23's tonight is recognition (and Lo Tutula ?)

Lavenier drops to bench for fist time since he's been at Spurs, might be that he will join Scarlett and Mathurin in EL squad if he is not called upon tonight ?

Have struggled to get onto Derby stream for free tonight !

Last edited:
First time for Muir (starting) and Craig on bench - both did well v Chelsea u18's so quite possibly promotion to u23's tonight is recognition

Lavenier drops to bench for fist time since he's been at Spurs, might be that he will join Scarlett and Mathurin in EL squad if he is not called upon tonight ?

Have struggled to get onto Derby stream for free tonight !
You have to make an account on their official site apparently.
Not sure I can be bothered. I am still getting spammed by Orient, I don't need information about Derby County from now to the end of time as well.

Was all a bit comical but 2 good saves by Olu.
Nile John sailing close to the wind. On a yellow.
Devine great ball and Bowden should have scored.
Etete off injured and 2 subs made. No 14 and 16 on Thorpe and Craig.

Last edited:
Same challenge by Marsh and not sent off.
Big chance for Alf. Should have scored.
Bowden off for Lav.
Lav goes RB and Marsh moves into MF.

Last edited:
Next Spurs u23 game is on Friday noon - v ManU 23's at home.

ManU stream a number of their matches - I think the once streamed a match at Spurs so will check their website nearer the time

Muir sent off and Derby score after Olu spills the FK.

One or two on twitter saying that Bennett won the ball cleanly in the Derby half and was moving forward with the ball and several other Spurs players.

Referee blows for a foul (ie Bennett didn't get ball cleanly ) and from resultant free kick Oluwayemi spilled ball, Muir sent off and Derby score.

Is that how you saw it ?

One or two on twitter saying that Bennett won the ball cleanly in the Derby half and was moving forward with the ball and several other Spurs players.

Referee blows for a foul (ie Bennett didn't get ball cleanly ) and from resultant free kick Oluwayemi spilled ball, Muir sent off and Derby score.

Is that how you saw it ?
Missed the build up to the goal as I was trying to register with DCFC. Only saw the replay of the foul.
Harsh to send him off but letter of the law I suppose he had to go.
Marsh did the same in the second half and the ref bottled it and didn't even give a foul.

CARTER-VICKERS CameronBournemouthstarts
SKIPP OliverNorwichno game
CLARKE JackStokebench
ParrottIpswichstarts
EyomaLincolnbench
WhitePortsmouthbench
OkedinaCambridgeno game
TraceyCambridgeno game
RolesStevenageno game

Fagan-WalcottDundee FCnot in squad
SterlingGreenock Mortonno game

Back