Spurs Youth 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Parrott on after 20 minutes due to injury, so played 70 minutes. Ireland dew 1 - 1 with Qatar, not sure a great performance for Irish team

from BBC :
53 mins

Post update​

Qatar 1-1 Republic of Ireland
Troy Parrott has made an impression since coming on. Lively and a desire to make things happen.

Well if you find it impossible maybe it's time for you and the FA to come to "a mutual decision".

What a great motivational speech for the lads, eh? "This job's impossible. Utterly."

Give Hoddle 3 days with those guys and he'd get them to semis at least. Not that he'd be interested.

Hoofroyd in charge of the U21's:

Managed Watford, Northampton, Colchester, Coventry - Oooohh!!!!!

Gareth the Plank in charge of the National Team:

Managed - gasp - 'Boro.

And got them relegated.

Missed that penalty. Never practised them.

Career high point - Pizza Advert.

Well done the fucking Blue Blazers
I thought Gareth took us to World Cup semi final . Who did he beat you ask. Who did we beat in 1990 to get to the same stage.
Egypt, Belgium(nowhere near the Belgium of today) and Cameroon.
If you criticise when we are crap you have to praise when we are successful .
If we are to get to euro semis we will need to beat a team who we normally get beaten by. Win our group and we play runner up between France. Germany or Portugal.
2nd in group and we will play the winner of same group if we get to quarter final.

When did it become a thing to answer a question starting "yeah, no ... "? Bale and Kane both do it, and the Wimbledon co-commentator does it all the time.
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

England out

Croatia added time goal

Hopefully that's Hoofroyd OUT

Am I watching Spurs v AFWimb on catch up? I'm 3 mins in and we've almost just scored with a howler from their keeper being caught in possession

Back
Top Bottom