Spurs Youth 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

47 mins Mathurin goal 2 - 2 (Mathurin on for Scarlett at HT)

59 mins 3-2 (Donley)
69 mins 4- 2 (Muir)
73 mins 5-2 (Donley)

Full time 5-2 win for Spurs.

Quite a 2nd half turnround

Last edited:
Donley must a good goal return already? Good comeback.

Jamie Donley did pretty well in pre-season standing in for Dane Scarlett who played in first team pre-season.

Played an increasing amount in u18's this season. Looks a very good striking prosprect - really unusual to have very good strikers in 2 successive year groups in Scarlett and Donley

Today makes it 3 goals in PL u18 league plus 2 goals in FA Youth Cup.

Last edited:

Contracts for that year group already signed include John, Robson, Muir Solberg and Paskotsi (revealed by former club on signing), which means 9 have signed pro contracts. I assume Lo Totula has been given a pro contract (ever present u18 GK) and Alonso when he signed.

So the unknowns in that year group seem to be Cesay, Kyezu, Carrington and Whittaker.

Can't remember which of the twins I saw but I was quite impressed with him physically, matron.
He bossed the midfield. Let's hope he/both kick on and it's not just big guys beating up the little guys.

This thread is safe. It's mad out there.

Mathurin needs high Calcium BTW, strengthen out that frame whilst it's still receptive (well they all do in that sense), Min-Col + Cal II from Daily Manufacturing (if you youth team trainers read this, pass it to the nutritionist, thanks).

Back
Top Bottom