Spurs Youth 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eyoma getting his 3rd successive start for Lincoln City today - he played a full 90 minutes in his first two. Probably playing RB.

Skipp gets his Norwich full debut in their first competitive match of the season.

Parrott still out injured so not in Millwall squad
I'm glad the Lions did not take a chance on Troy's fitness.

Eyoma in the running for MoTM at Lincoln City after their 2 - 0 win today.

Plays RB/CB and aged 20 just like new signing Keenan Ferguson.....as well as Jubril Okedina (same age as Ferguson and Eyoma)) and Brooklyn Lyons-Foster (same age as Ferguson and Eyoma) can play there too.

He ain't bought to play first team this year. They obviously saw something in him.and will give him a year with the under 23's and then decide. I don't see what the big deal is about that. Bar ccv and cirkin i don't recall any of our youth defenders playing pre season with the first team either . And ccv is around years.

Alfie Devine for the under 18's was apparently a class act against the Spammers (he's only 16) a great steal from Wigan he's the kid who was on the bench for the first team friendly v Ipswich, he's very much a name for the future, wouldn't be at all surprised to see him getting a game with the under 23's later this season.

EL Squad. CCV included

* = List B

Squad

EL Squad. CCV included

* = List B

Squad

Lots of youngsters included on List B for the UEFA games squads.

Dount if many will make the game day squads.

Reports from Estonia suggest 17-year old CB Maksim Paskotši was on trial at Spurs and apparently impressed. Any info on that?

I see his trial was being talked about a month ago.

I've not seen any or heard any reference to him, but Spurs do take many youth players on trial.

However at age 17, he's a little older than normal, and that usually means there is a hole n the squad that Spurs want to flll. And indeed if you look at the first page of thos thread you will see that Spurs have a shortage of 17 year old CB's - its not a big problem as we have several DM's who can also play CB and have 2 excellent CB's (both of whom play for England u15 or E u16 - Dorrrington is E u15 captain as well). But if he's been on trial and done well it wouldn't be a surprise to hear he'd joined - but the % of triallists who join Spurs is pretty low.

Back
Top Bottom