Spurs Youth 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Strong U18 side.

Won 6-2 with Scarlett netting 5 of them.

19 goals and 4 assists in 13 games this season got him.

Last edited:
Strong U18 side.

Won 6-2 with Scarlett netting 5 of them.

18 goals and 4 assists in 13 games this season got him.

Impressive getting 5 in a match - not that common at all, is Defoe's 5 v Wigan the last Spurs striker we've seen get 5 ?

I notice Mathurin get a goal and a couple of assists which is good news.

Embarassment of riches right now. Bloody hell. Are we gonna have Kane's successor ready before he's even retired? WTF!

He played in europa league few minutes
I remember, he was lively then too, had the Ludogoretz defence scrambling in the few minutes he got.

Scarlett, and Devine feeding off Harvey White passes, led by captain, and hard man, Oliver Skipp in a few years.

imagination GIF

Troy Parrott to be the Winks of the 2025 squad.

I remember, he was lively then too, had the Ludogoretz defence scrambling in the few minutes he got.

Scarlett, and Devine feeding off Harvey White passes, led by captain, and hard man, Oliver Skipp in a few years.

imagination GIF

Troy Parrott to be the Winks of the 2025 squad.
We are seriously due some more talent coming through. Just don't understand how we've had such a gap between Kane and now while it feels like Chelsea and Woolwich are literally shitting out first team players.

I like Winks more than most here but I think Tanganga is below average and won't make it, hopefully Skipp, Scarlett & Devine actually make it.

Feels like the world has already given up on Parrott...

We are seriously due some more talent coming through. Just don't understand how we've had such a gap between Kane and now while it feels like Chelsea and Woolwich are literally shitting out first team players.

I like Winks more than most here but I think Tanganga is below average and won't make it, hopefully Skipp, Scarlett & Devine actually make it.

Feels like the world has already given up on Parrott...

Don't forget we lost a few youngsters as there was no first team route under Poch - best one being Noni Mandueke, former Spurs u16 captain, a fantastic winger prospect who at 18 is making his ,mark at PSV, bettering Bergwijn's statistics at age 20/21 in terms of goals and assists (5 goals and 5 assists in 4 starts and 10 subs on totaling 590 minutes - so a goal or assist average of under 60 minutes).

Chelsea throw money at youngsters so hoover up most of best talent, not sure Woolwich any more successful than Spurs if we had decided to bring through the youngsters we had - but we didn't. Sadly

Don't forget we lost a few youngsters as there was no first team route under Poch - best one being Noni Mandueke, former Spurs u16 captain, a fantastic winger prospect who at 18 is making his ,mark at PSV, bettering Bergwijn's statistics at age 20/21 in terms of goals and assists (5 goals and 5 assists in 4 starts and 10 subs on totaling 590 minutes - so a goal or assist average of under 60 minutes).

Chelsea throw money at youngsters so hoover up most of best talent, not sure Woolwich any more successful than Spurs if we had decided to bring through the youngsters we had - but we didn't. Sadly
True, Noni & Edwards are huge talents squandered

The suspension of The FA Youth Cup due to covid makes me worry about other youth games - but maybe issue with FA Youth Cup is the number of clubs involved who do not have strong covid procedures (eg Newport who we defeated today)

Our next youth fixtures are u23's v Brighton on Friday and u18's v Wham on Saturday, and being a Category 1 club means we are attached to PL/Championship with better facilities, although not sure they have mandatory regular covid testing as do first team. But maybe that will be introduced.

Back
Top Bottom