Spurs Youth 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not a good day for the loanees. Clarke on bench and was the only player the manager didn't mention in the pre-match IV.
White not in squad, Parrott on bench.
Eyoma on bench. Tracey on bench but Okedina starts.
Sterling bench GM.

Last edited:
Jacket leaves Pompey "by mutual consent"

Another one of the on loan youth will have to work to get noticed by the new manager

not great

Worse than not great.

New manager has a deal to end of season, and local paper seeming to quote him, said no room in squadfor Spurs loanee.

Sadly putting 2 and2 together he only wants to play Portsmouth players to try to get the gig next season.

So despite getting good reviews when he's played, I fear White will not be selected by the new guy.

Jack Clarke comes on for an injured player on 82 and then gets a DCFC player booked for a bad foul on 88.
Troy got a few minutes. Lost 1-2.
Errr..that's it., I think.

First 38 minutes or so of Spurs u23 win v ManU yesterday including 1st goal (about 25 mins)

First 16 minutes of 2nd half, ending in Lavenier goal.

Not great quality as live feed was buffering

Given that several of the ManU side have played with ManU first team, a very decent peformance by Spurs u23's (only Lavenier has played with first team - 16 mins in EL v Wolfsberger, although Bowden and Cirkin have played in pre-season)

Last edited:
Jack Clarke comes on for an injured player on 82 and then gets a DCFC player booked for a bad foul on 88.
Troy got a few minutes. Lost 1-2.
Errr..that's it., I think.

Errr, almost 'it' ! Cameron Carter-Vickers completed the whole of Bournemouth's 3-0 FA Cup quarter-final defeat to Southampton.

And 90 minutes for Okedina as CB at Cambridge United, and Tracey for last 15 at Cambridge

Last edited:
Alfie Devine called up for E u19 squad - leaping 2 year groups - joining Dennis Cirkin

The Squad

Goalkeepers: Matthew Cox (AFC Wimbledon), Louie Moulden (Manchester City), Brad Young (Hartlepool United)

Defenders: Dennis Cirkin (Tottenham Hotspur), Charlie Cresswell (Leeds United), Taylor Harwood-Bellis (Manchester City, loan at Blackburn Rovers), Kaine Kesler Hayden (Aston Villa), Valentino Livramento (Chelsea), Teden Mengi (Manchester United, loan at Derby County)

Midfielders: Miguel Azeez (Woolwich), Lewis Bate (Chelsea), Alfie Devine (Tottenham Hotspur)*, Harvey Vale (Chelsea)

Forwards: Elliot Anderson (Newcastle United), Harvey Elliott (Liverpool, loan at Blackburn Rovers), Joe Gelhardt (Leeds United), Sam Greenwood (Leeds United), James McAtee (Manchester City), Alex Mighten (Nottingham Forest), Cole Palmer (Manchester City), Jaden Philogene-Bidace (Aston Villa)

* Replaces Jensen Weir (Brighton & Hove Albion)

Maksim Paskotši is a member of the Estonian A-team for the first time. The central defender, who is scoring goals every day in Tottenham Hotspur, admitted that the invitation was very unexpected for him and he realizes that under normal circumstances it probably wouldn't have come yet.

Paskocsi, who grew up in Lasnamäe, Tallinn, can become the owner of one record in the Estonian football team during the March window. So far, Mattias Käit, who was 18 years old, 3 months and 8 days old, scored against Gibraltar in October 2016, has scored as the youngest team member in the qualifying game. If Pascoch, who had been hit hard in the English youth league, had to find a goal net in a match in March, he would have hit the top mark from Käid about a month younger.

The former captain of the U17 team, who joined the A-team for the first time, replaces Markkus Seppik in the team. "It was very unexpected, but I can't say I wasn't ready for it. It's a very big dream come true. Given the situation in the world right now, I can say I'm lucky. I'm not happy that others were hit with Corona but it was good for me, " he tells Soccernet.ee.

Pascoch, who was a member of FC Flora's representative team until last summer, did not go to the Premium League, but he could smell that level in the cup games. He is very grateful to his teammates for the days of Flora and named Konstantin Vassiljev, who is experienced and can be included in the team.

"When I got to Flora, there was no attitude that 'who this young boy is, we won't talk to him.' All the players helped me a lot and so did Kostya. His experience and leadership skills definitely helped me become the player I am now. He did a lot for me, it's hard to point out anything specific, but he insisted that when I am young, I have to work hard and my time will come. I must not think I am a superstar. He taught me to behave. . "

As the current Spurs player, the environmental change for the defender moving from Flora to England was not even as great as might be expected. "There are small nuances where the clubs are different, but overall I can't say that Floras has been a bad workload. Tottenham just has very experienced coaches and their work is a bit on a different level. In Tottenham, coaches can give examples of their careers. Every step emphasizes how important something is. "

On a daily basis, Pascoch lives with a local family in London, for whom the club pays. He doesn't have to go to school because: "School takes place in my room! I do everything online . On Mondays and Thursdays there are trainings later and I study in the morning. Every other day I do school work in my free time."

Paskoch adds that he is principled and takes school work seriously. "If I start something before a workout, I definitely want to finish it so that it doesn't stick in my head."

Pascoch has merged with Tottenham's U18 team in an exemplary manner. In the league of his own age, he has scored five goals in 14 games, which is an impressive balance for the central defender. Although the young boy from Tallinn has not spoken to Jose Mourinho, the well-known head coach of the representative team, he thinks that the Portuguese probably still knows him. "If you do a lot of work and play well, it's not possible that they (RV coaches) won't notice you," he says.

Pascoch's opinion is also confirmed by the facts, because two young men in the U18 age group are already training stably with the representative team and have even been invited to the games. "Some people train at the mission during the team break. If someone is needed to attack or defend there one day, they will be brought from us. Unfortunately, I haven't been invited yet, but I'm working hard for that."

In Tottenham, Mourinho is not doing best, as he lost 0: 3 to Zagreb Dynamo in the European League on Thursday and was eliminated from the competition. In the home league, you will find yourself in the sixth row of the table. Pascoch confirms that they are not directly affected by the work of the representative team. "We have our league and we think about our results. We have hard training and we continue to work!"

And Pascoch's work ethic is beyond doubt, at least in words. The midfielder is already thinking about next season, where he plans to be a Tottenham U23 player. This is the same level where the front goalkeeper of the Estonian team Karl Jakob Hein Woolwich is currently playing: "I will do my best to be a U23 player and, if possible, train with the representative team."

What does it mean to Pascoch that he "does everything"? "I'm trying to work harder than others. I'm really doing my best and I'm doing something extra. I'm very happy I haven't had any major injuries. I can't say I wasn't injured at all, but they didn't bother me."

Maksim Paskotši is a member of the Estonian A-team for the first time. The central defender, who is scoring goals every day in Tottenham Hotspur, admitted that the invitation was very unexpected for him and he realizes that under normal circumstances it probably wouldn't have come yet.

Paskocsi, who grew up in Lasnamäe, Tallinn, can become the owner of one record in the Estonian football team during the March window. So far, Mattias Käit, who was 18 years old, 3 months and 8 days old, scored against Gibraltar in October 2016, has scored as the youngest team member in the qualifying game. If Pascoch, who had been hit hard in the English youth league, had to find a goal net in a match in March, he would have hit the top mark from Käid about a month younger.

The former captain of the U17 team, who joined the A-team for the first time, replaces Markkus Seppik in the team. "It was very unexpected, but I can't say I wasn't ready for it. It's a very big dream come true. Given the situation in the world right now, I can say I'm lucky. I'm not happy that others were hit with Corona but it was good for me, " he tells Soccernet.ee.

Pascoch, who was a member of FC Flora's representative team until last summer, did not go to the Premium League, but he could smell that level in the cup games. He is very grateful to his teammates for the days of Flora and named Konstantin Vassiljev, who is experienced and can be included in the team.

"When I got to Flora, there was no attitude that 'who this young boy is, we won't talk to him.' All the players helped me a lot and so did Kostya. His experience and leadership skills definitely helped me become the player I am now. He did a lot for me, it's hard to point out anything specific, but he insisted that when I am young, I have to work hard and my time will come. I must not think I am a superstar. He taught me to behave. . "

As the current Spurs player, the environmental change for the defender moving from Flora to England was not even as great as might be expected. "There are small nuances where the clubs are different, but overall I can't say that Floras has been a bad workload. Tottenham just has very experienced coaches and their work is a bit on a different level. In Tottenham, coaches can give examples of their careers. Every step emphasizes how important something is. "

On a daily basis, Pascoch lives with a local family in London, for whom the club pays. He doesn't have to go to school because: "School takes place in my room! I do everything online . On Mondays and Thursdays there are trainings later and I study in the morning. Every other day I do school work in my free time."

Paskoch adds that he is principled and takes school work seriously. "If I start something before a workout, I definitely want to finish it so that it doesn't stick in my head."

Pascoch has merged with Tottenham's U18 team in an exemplary manner. In the league of his own age, he has scored five goals in 14 games, which is an impressive balance for the central defender. Although the young boy from Tallinn has not spoken to Jose Mourinho, the well-known head coach of the representative team, he thinks that the Portuguese probably still knows him. "If you do a lot of work and play well, it's not possible that they (RV coaches) won't notice you," he says.

Pascoch's opinion is also confirmed by the facts, because two young men in the U18 age group are already training stably with the representative team and have even been invited to the games. "Some people train at the mission during the team break. If someone is needed to attack or defend there one day, they will be brought from us. Unfortunately, I haven't been invited yet, but I'm working hard for that."

In Tottenham, Mourinho is not doing best, as he lost 0: 3 to Zagreb Dynamo in the European League on Thursday and was eliminated from the competition. In the home league, you will find yourself in the sixth row of the table. Pascoch confirms that they are not directly affected by the work of the representative team. "We have our league and we think about our results. We have hard training and we continue to work!"

And Pascoch's work ethic is beyond doubt, at least in words. The midfielder is already thinking about next season, where he plans to be a Tottenham U23 player. This is the same level where the front goalkeeper of the Estonian team Karl Jakob Hein Woolwich is currently playing: "I will do my best to be a U23 player and, if possible, train with the representative team."

What does it mean to Pascoch that he "does everything"? "I'm trying to work harder than others. I'm really doing my best and I'm doing something extra. I'm very happy I haven't had any major injuries. I can't say I wasn't injured at all, but they didn't bother me."

Glad to hear that he is 'in digs' with a family - he's too young to be in a hotel or flay by himself.

Otherwise a nice interview.

Spurs are actually pretty stacked with young CB's atm - its probably our strongest position with Tanganga, Eyoma, Walcott, Okedina (and one or two others) and his team mate in his year group Muir - as rivals so he'll need to work hard. But a goal scoring CB will I am sure be someone we will look at.

Think this might be the first time we've had an Academy Year 2 player getting a first senior cap for his National Team.

That's quite something ! Kudos to the lad

Estonia lost 6-2 to Czech Republic. But Estonia is a small country and I think were always going to struggle in a match with Czech Republic, obviously made difficult if Estonia cannot field a full team due to covid

Last edited:
Apparently he got both goals, both volleys from 30 yards, one left one right, then broke the bar with a 15 yard header which stayed out.

The 6 goals against all happened after he was subbed off with the score 2-0.

The guy sounds useful., quite a debut.

:pochwtf:

Apparently he got both goals, both volleys from 30 yards, one left one right, then broke the bar with a 15 yard header which stayed out.

The 6 goals against all happened after he was subbed off with the score 2-0.

The guy sounds useful., quite a debut.

:pochwtf:

I wouldn't expect too much from the lad, but a mix of Mike England, Richard Gough and Ledley King would do for starters.

Last edited:

Draw for the 5th round and quarter finals of the Youth FA cup if we beat Wimbledon on Wednesday 31 March (being streaked live) - which is WBA or Cardiff .... and quarter finals look to be Chelsea ( who u18's mullered a couple of weeks ago !)

Back
Top Bottom