Spurs Youth 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going to hazard a guess that this is Thomas Bloxham on the right of the picture.
This is from an u15 game nearly two years ago.
Edit: I am also going to hazard a guess that the boy is not at all defence minded. The opposition are about to launch an attack and he looks like he's waiting for a bus to come along.
Large

Last edited:

Eyoma played the full 90 minutes - as CB due to injuries etc at Lincoln

A narrow loss away to a promotion rival when missing players through C-19 and Wales Int Duty, no shame in that.

It was a darn sight worse losing at home to midtable Gills and bottom of the table Rochdale.

Bet those players needing promotion to make those mortgage payments easier are delighted with their tosser of a manager

Spurs are said to be hoping to beat Premier League rivals Leicester to the signing of Wahid Faghir per The Sunday Mirror and a few other tabloids.

Faghir is aged 17 , a striker and has scored 8 goals in 20 appearances for Vejle in the top Danish league.

If he is signed, I'd imagine he'd be loaned back for a season at that age

Ryab Sessegnon (LB), Japthet Tanganga (RCB) and Oliver Skipp (DM/CM) start for E u21's

Noni Madueke could have made it 4 !

3 outfield players is a thumping endorsement of how good the academy has been in the past few years

And they're also not space fillers.

Tanganga? Looks the dogs nuts as a right back esp, Spurs career looks likely
Skipp - if he carries on his trajectory after a fucking wasted year, Spurs career looks likely
Madueke - least said the better!!!!!!

All 3 plausibly future England caps.

Back
Top Bottom