Spurs Youth 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ooops !

Point I was trying to make is a lot of youngsters making up the squad - shame more were not used but Rennes away might be our toughest match in the group
LOL
Had we not had such bad luck with injuries etc in the CP game I bet we would have seen more academy players featuring.
But Nuno has them on the bench and we will surely get an ECL game where we will be coasting and he will be able to bring one or two more into the orbit.

Spurs u21's away to Blackburn this evening @ 7 pm. Not sure there are any streams.

Question really is whether the unused subs from the bench last night get back in time to go north, and whether it will be the same tactics from last u21 match v Liverpool team which will be used, otherwise u21's will be a few players short of their first team,

But I imagine included in squad will be the likes of Oluwayemi, Lavenier, Paskotsi, Muir Lyons-Foster, White, Devine, Clarke , Craig (either or both), Santiago - so still the nucleus of a strong team but bench might be a little weaker, although it might give the opportunity for 16 year old Jamie Donley to see some u21 action

3-2 Spurs at HT.

ended in a 3-3 all draw after Omole own goal and Blackburn gk saved a penalty in final added time minutes,

Goals from John, Omole and White

Markanday with an assist to add to his impressive start to u21 matches (in addition to impressive preseason

Meanwhile a few starts for our on loan players today :

Alfie Whiteman (Degefors)
Kion Etete (Northampton Town)
Troy Parrott (MK Dons)
J'Neil Bennett (Crewe)

Jamie Bowden on bench at Oldham

Back
Top Bottom