Spurs Youth 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Palace 2-0 up. Scott Banks just scored a great free kick. Much the better side so far. Just as I day that, Alfie Devine races through the Palace defence and finishes well to make it 2-1, can't have been more than 15 seconds after tip off. Rak Sakyi for Palace looks a good player anytime I see him.

2-1 to Palace at the half. We've been much the better side since Devine's goal, he and Michael Craig have been the two best for us.

Will take a bad injury or personality issue to result in Devine not having a successful career. Not any one particular quality about him, just his balance, touch and drive is a level above.

I paid 299 for this.
1-4 and they are all over us.
This Banks can take a FK.

Fair to say we have our best u23 players out on loan or training with the first team now?

Not so bad if the u23s are doing badly if they are mainly aged 18-20 and just getting used to playing outside their own age group.
You should over time see an improvement In performance and then results.

Flip side is if they are more senior players and winning every match what are they really learning at that level………..??

Fair to say we have our best u23 players out on loan or training with the first team now?

Not so bad if the u23s are doing badly if they are mainly aged 18-20 and just getting used to playing outside their own age group.
You should over time see an improvement In performance and then results.

Flip side is if they are more senior players and winning every match what are they really learning at that level………..??
1st half there were a couple of good runs and goal attempts but dreary 2nd half.
And as I say that Walcott gives CP guy a left hander and gets sent off.

No Harvey White, Jamie Bowden, Brooklyn Lyons-Foster, Jack Clarke or Nile John in the team, so a lot weaker than recent matches, plus of course no Dilan Markanday who was the main goalscorer in the first half season.

The 4 outfield players on the bench were first year Academy players - but 2 came on

Wonder what Fabio thought of it.

Last edited:
Really have no idea why Fagan-Walcott gets starts and trains with the first team - for my money an inferior player to Muir and certainly to Paskotsi, who is (concerningly) nowhere to be seen. Same goes for Omole really, don’t get it at all.

Back
Top Bottom