Spurs Youth 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good development opportunity for development squad who are not loaned out to play a minimum pf 3 League one and League two teams in a group stage before Christmas, and if they do well play one or two more games.

For many of the u23's it will be theor first experience of playing a mens team rather than similar aged youth teams to them.

I see that our U23 side start their friendlies at Ramsgate FC on 17th July.
They will be opening a new 3G pitch, a fantastic community project recently completed with the many youth sides attached with the Ramsgate club in mind.
An opportunity for anyone in south east Kent to see our youngsters!

I see that our U23 side start their friendlies at Ramsgate FC on 17th July.
They will be opening a new 3G pitch, a fantastic community project recently completed with the many youth sides attached with the Ramsgate club in mind.
An opportunity for anyone in south east Kent to see our youngsters!

Well spotted !

u23 pre-season fixtures being announced thick and fast !

So far :

17 July - Ramsgate FC

20 July - Enfield Town

27 July - Hastings United

31 July - Crawley Town

7 August - Barnet FC

Last edited:

U21's will play in the Papa John's trophy (formerly EFL Trophy) in the first half of the season, and have been drawn in a group containing Cambridge United, Oxford United and Stevenage,

Dates to follow

Brandon Austin with his 3rd straight appearance for Orlando City (whilst regular no 1 is away as Peru's no 1 in Copa America - but Austin seems to be more han holding his own) in a 2 - 1 win against David Beckham owned Inter Miami

One week with 3 x 90 minute appearances and 3 wins is a great start.

Not sure if Peru's no 1 will be back for next match, but there are other international matches later this year so there wil be other matches for Austin to show his talent. But I'd suggest he's probably already making his mark

and Club's reaction :

Last edited:

Brandon Austin with his 3rd straight appearance for Orlando City (whilst regular no 1 is away as Peru's no 1 in Copa America - but Austin seems to be more han holding his own) in a 2 - 1 win against David Beckham owned Inter Miami

One week with 3 x 90 minute appearances and 3 wins is a great start.

Not sure if Peru's no 1 will be back for next match, but there are other international matches later this year so there wil be other matches for Austin to show his talent. But I'd suggest he's probably already making his mark

and Club's reaction :

I watched the last bit of the match and there wasn’t much he could’ve done about the goal he did allow to Higuain. Nobody pressed him with the ball and he slotted it in a far bottom corner while Austin was completely outstretched trying to reach it.

Brandon Austin will be pleased at Peru's result (a 1- 0 win against Venezuela) tonight which means they have qualified for the knock out stages, their next match on 2md and 3rd of July.

So Peru's No 1 goalkeeper is unlikely to be back for Orlando City's next match on Sunday 4 th, giving Brandon Austin a likely 4th match in a row as Orlando goalkeeper

Huge step up for the youngster, and Nigeria are a well rated team.. Great experience for him to travel with and train with the Nigeria first team, even if he doesn't play

Back
Top Bottom