@SpursOfficial: Give me strength

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now I've worked out where the blocker is in Eriksen's contract talks: between this and and Leagoo he wants to stop doing this weird promotionals.

What a weird complaint. Renewals have to end at some point, and people would soon moan if they didn't get a reminder.

It's not like this and signing players are done by the same resource within the club
Maybe if we did a West Ham and announce a couple of imaginary bids just before renewal day....
Or they shouldn't post anything unless they are announcing a new signing and if they want to remind supporters about renewals they should send them emails instread.

I've not really been missing watching our performances during thisunprecedented close season. However, the training gallery in the app today had my stomach feeling butterflies about the possibility of seeing us play again. I'm even started thinking I may renew my season ticket 🙈

Back
Top Bottom