@SpursOfficial: Give me strength

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Weirdly the club only seems to do these things in america or for americans in this case.

Maybe they don't need to do anything special to win fans around London, but it is a bit odd how hard they try with americans.

I have said it several times on here, especially being an expat, the amount of time they spend with fans in US compared to London is wildly out of proportion

There should be a couple of open training sessions and other opportunities where you can maybe meet several players at a time in and around London, At least do it for the kids. I wish they cared more about the core fan at home

I have said it several times on here, especially being an expat, the amount of time they spend with fans in US compared to London is wildly out of proportion

There should be a couple of open training sessions and other opportunities where you can maybe meet several players at a time in and around London, At least do it for the kids. I wish they cared more about the core fan at home

Cynically, it can only be because they think they have already got our loyalty (money).

Back
Top Bottom