@SpursOfficial: Give me strength

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Team does not win league because they losse games.

I for one, am shocked and frightened

Almost as if we are the only team in the league. What if City didn't draw to Wolves? What if Bournemouth didn't lose to Burnley and draw at home to Everton?

B*s*tards
The polo shirt i bought just before Christmas has gone down a cockle in the sale....
And why doesn't any of the retro stuff go down!!
Disgruntled
If you click on the 3rd kit there’s only sizes M & S and they are low stock obviously it’s been popular and they ain’t taking any more in? Which I suppose is good, out of interest does anybody know the breakdown in units re home,away & 3rd kits it surely can’t be more popular than the other two?

If you click on the 3rd kit there’s only sizes M & S and they are low stock obviously it’s been popular and they ain’t taking any more in? Which I suppose is good, out of interest does anybody know the breakdown in units re home,away & 3rd kits it surely can’t be more popular than the other two?

I didn’t get a kit this year, but if I’d have gone for one it would have been the third.

Home kit looks arse. Especially with the stripes blue and looks attractive in the CL games. Plus home kit has cunt red sponsor.

I didn’t get a kit this year, but if I’d have gone for one it would have been the third.

Home kit looks arse. Especially with the stripes blue and looks attractive in the CL games. Plus home kit has cunt red sponsor.
I’ve the home one just out of traditional occurrence but thought about the 3rd it’s kinda ‘out there’ for us but I’ve missed out XL is my size. Nike uk haven’t got either that’s where I got the home one,sorry Mr Levy.

Not surprised that those people are following more people than they have actual follows.

Should probably get their hard-drives checked too.

I wonder if 'Bottlers FC' posts on here. Guess we won't find out until we lose again.

Back
Top Bottom