Spursy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

12 long years since a trophy and on it goes.

Every time we get close to a trophy we bottle it, there's something seriously wrong at Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

Semi-final defeat after defeat in the finals.

Has the continued bottling under Poch destroyed the mentality of our players?

What the actual fuck are you talking about. No trophy was on the line we just lost a football match for the first time since the first day. Poch gave some of the best football since the 60s, the fact he even came close to trophies with the team and money he had was an achievement. We should have won an fa cup or a league cup yes but definitely were not bottled. What a completely stupid post. There's something seriously wrong with fans like you. Support the other ones down the road.

What the actual fuck are you talking about. No trophy was on the line we just lost a football match for the first time since the first day. Poch gave some of the best football since the 60s, the fact he even came close to trophies with the team and money he had was an achievement. We should have won an fa cup or a league cup yes but definitely were not bottled. What a completely stupid post. There's something seriously wrong with fans like you. Support the other ones down the road.
I think he does support the other lot down the road

12 long years since a trophy and on it goes.

Every time we get close to a trophy we bottle it, there's something seriously wrong at Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

Semi-final defeat after defeat in the finals.

Has the continued bottling under Poch destroyed the mentality of our players?

3IwY.gif

Plenty of other fans felt like that was our title chance gone take a peek over at the "are we going to win the title" thread.

Plenty of other fans felt like that was our title chance gone take a peek over at the "are we going to win the title" thread.

As I said. With fans 'like you'. so those mugs should join you down the road. Title chance lol. Its one fucking game. On a day where Southampton or Chelsea could have gone top last two match days. Have a word with yourself please

Yeah that's true but God after you've been burned so many times it makes it hard to keep the faith.

Since when did you EVER show signs of faith; let alone keeping it?

God I hope so, but it would be so Spurs for Jose to be at the one club in which he didn't win a cup at.

I'm praying to every God going for some positive energy.

You and positive energy???? .....What an absolute joke!

As for your wanky opening post; 12 years = Poch does it?

Seriously Spurs fans that use the term 'Spursy' should get a fucking slap.

All it does is legitimize a word for opposing fans to rub our noses in it.

THIS.

Our defence sure played in over desperation. Rushed when there were no need. Cleared the balls right back to feet of Liverpool players time and time again.

There was a ball little Mane went up and got it from the air over and in between Diet and Toby.

Is that Spursy? I think its about attitude. We can't play like we want to keep lunch money. We need to play like we want to take it from them. Froze again like CL final. Different managers same afraid playing. Not a matter of tactics I don't think but more in the attitude.

Back
Top Bottom