Spursy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Radical Rei

Cheese room enthusiast
12 long years since a trophy and on it goes.

Every time we get close to a trophy we bottle it, there's something seriously wrong at Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

Semi-final defeat after defeat in the finals.

Has the continued bottling under Poch destroyed the mentality of our players?

Last edited:
25 games to go mate. We lost one game. So what? We go again. Onwards and upwards.

Last edited:
If anybody had said after the opening game we’d be 3 points from the top with a better goal difference by this stage, I’d have questioned their sanity.
we move onwards.

You do realise we've only played 13 league games, are in the knockout stages of the Europa, quarters vs Stoke in Carabao and have Marine in the FA Cup.

Dont meltdown after one result FFS

Yeah that's true but God after you've been burned so many times it makes it hard to keep the faith.
If it was Poch I'd agree with you (same happened when we lost to Wolves on the 29th of december). But we're with Mourinho, I'm sure he'll pick the players up and won't let their heads drop.

12 long years since a trophy and on it goes.

Ever time we get close to a trophy we bottle it, there's something seriously wrong at Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

Semi-final defeat after defeat in the finals.

Has the continued bottling under Poch destroyed the mentality of our players?
What the fuck?

We just lost a game in December... you fucking melt! You can tell what will have happened come May? No you can't.

Stupid post from a stupid member of this forum.

What....2nd in the league, in the knock out stages of Europa league & last eight of the league cup what are you on about?

If it was Poch I'd agree with you (same happened when we lost to Wolves on the 29th of december). But we're with Mourinho, I'm sure he'll pick the players up and won't let their heads drop.
God I hope so, but it would be so Spurs for Jose to be at the one club in which he didn't win a cup at.

I'm praying to every God going for some positive energy.

The intense reaction to this thread shows that I've hit something deep down that we all knows been there for years now.

Numbing the pain only wards it off until you really feel it again.

Back
Top Bottom