Squad Vs Manager Vs Owners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do people back right now?

Out of the entire THFC set up for me its:

KEEP:
Gaz
Lloris
Davies
KWP
Aurier
Rose
Sessengon
Toby
Jan
Sanchez
Foyth
Winks
Skipp
Ndombele
Sissoko
Dier
Wanyama
Dele
Lo Celso
Lamela
Moura
Son
Kane
ENIC
I have no idea how much Jesus and D'agostino are with Poch and his philosophy or if they are at logger heads with him over it, but I have no issues with them, and if they wanted to stay under a new manager Id have no issue.

GET RID:
Poch
Eriksen

Id like to gauge an idea of how much of this club some of the people who consider themselves more real fans, and super positive, actually support.
So come on Mick Cooper, MVP, Scott and anyone else who thinks berating the manager means you dont support Spurs...I challenge you to make your lists.

Its going to be extremely funny to see, on paper, how my support trounces yours, when it becomes apparent that your keep list is literally going to be Poch and Kane,
So be my guest, prove me wrong....I will take a no show as your acceptance that Im a better supporter than you.
LOL

BACK
Pochettino

Lloris, Gaza, Aurier, Sanchez, Foyth, Verts, Sess, Ndombele, GLC, Lucas, Son, Lamela, Kane

GET RID
Levy/ENIC

KWP, Aldeweireld, Rose, Davies, Dier, Wanyama, Dele, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen

Get rid without a doubt:

KWP (nothing personal, but he isn't gonna make it at Spurs and he should play every week at his age), Aurier, Alderweireld, Rose, Wanyama, Dier, Eriksen. Possibly Jan, although there is still a chance that I would give him 1 extra year (until 2021).

Build a team around players like Sanchez, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Kane & Son and hopefully Foyth and Ryan Sessegnon at some point.

Last edited:
So I’m a better fan than Mindblown then....

Roll up Roll up who’s next..
Can you be a better fan if you keep the rubbish that has got us into the mess? I mean get rid of Poch and Eriksen, but why keep disinterested defenders who don't give a shit and can't do basics like run, or pay attention, or not dive in like a twat?

Back:

Pochettino

Kane, Son, the new recruits, Sissoko, Lucas, Sanchez, Foyth, Gazzaniga,

ENIC IF the football sides sees a competitive investment from the Stadium/NFL/Brand building thing that they’ve been on for the last few years.

Meh about staying:

Dele, Lamela, Lloris, Davies, Winks, KWP (he should move for the sake of his own career)

Please leave yesterday so we can finally move on:

Toby, Jan, Rose, Aurier, Dier, Wanyama, Eriksen

Can you be a better fan if you keep the rubbish that has got us into the mess? I mean get rid of Poch and Eriksen, but why keep disinterested defenders who don't give a shit and can't do basics like run, or pay attention, or not dive in like a twat?

I believe in the players except Eriksen who wanted out long before this mess.

I believe they are extremely talented

I believe they are struggling in a shite system they can’t play and the manager is too much of a narcissist to back track.

I’m happy to support the whole squad bar Eriksen and give them a chance with a new manager.

It’s pretty clear that anyone who has called me negative and a shit supporter actually supports less of this club than me.

Quite hilarious to be fair.

Get rid.
Enic / levy, Eriksson, aurier, kwp, winks, sissoko, wanyama, maybe alderweireld and rose...

I still back poch but cannot for the life of me see why he has changed the formation and moved away from the high press that suited this team.
He is not blameless in all of this either..

Oh look, Sammy supports more of this club than anyone else......how weird you must all feel

:pochcmon:

lists squad bar two people and thinks this is a new scale of how much of a supporter you are?!

don’t really get that.

you want Poch gone. Ok I get it.

but banging on about it every six seconds on here whilst supporting every other player is hardly a vindication of how supportive you are....

lists squad bar two people and thinks this is a new scale of how much of a supporter you are?!

don’t really get that.

you want Poch gone. Ok I get it.

but banging on about it every six seconds on here whilst supporting every other player is hardly a vindication of how supportive you are....
If I support more of the club than someone who claims to be more of a supporter than me, they must feel very silly right now.

End of

Pointless thread.
Hahaha
Look at you all....

It’s pretty damning to see it on paper isn’t it?

Your list is backing Poch and probably three players.
So that makes the thread pointless?

Disagrees change fuck all.

The thread has made a mockery of the “true fans”.
How must it feel to support less about THFC than a “shit supporter/gooner”

Make your list....hahaha

Last edited:
Hahaha
Look at you all....

It’s pretty damning to see it on paper isn’t it?

You’re list is backing Poch and probably three players.
So that makes the thread pointless?

No, the thread has made a mockery of the “true fans”.
How must it feel to support less about THFC than a “shit supporter/gooner”

Make you list....hahaha
No its pointless because youve started this thread with 1 goal in mind which is to whine about Poch and Eriksen. Youve been doing that in every fucking thread. Now fuck off back to the gutter you came out of.

Heres my list if you are that interested.

Back: Everyone except one person
Get rid: Levy

No its pointless because youve started this thread with 1 goal in mind which is to whine about Poch and Eriksen. Youve been doing that in every fucking thread. Now fuck off back to the gutter you came out of.

Nope, I haven’t moaned once about anyone in this thread.
Just made a list.

Dont try and change the narrative of the thread.

The thread was made to put into print just how shit the support of fans like you is.

You think Poch is the club.
You think supporting less players is more support.
You think that being negative about MORE is being a better fan.

You have all seen what this thread has laid bare, and you don’t like it.

Press disagree 100 times.....the fact you won’t make a list says everything.
Wriggling and writhing in the awkwardness that you aren’t as big a supporter as a shit fan like myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom