St Pauli

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just to clarify. I'm not going on some sort of vinyl records, beard and craft beer football pilgrimage. I'll leave that to those wankers in Islington.

I'm strictly about the sinful mile. Will also try and catch some football inbetween degrading myself.

Used to go a few times a year thanks to having a business based there. It has a Championship vibe to it, atmosphere has always been good (I've only been to the shitter games of the season). Some odd heavy metal thing going on with 50yr old men wearing denim, lots of patches sewn onto their clothes and long shaggy hair, supposed to be quite touristy (yeah I know I'm one) but never saw much of this.

Copa 90 did this a few years ago you might find interesting.

Enjoy the City, one of German's best.

0080660959350_CL_version_type_large.jpeg.cf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom