Stadium Tour - Pics & Comments

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've booked for August, as I wanted to see the upper levels. Going to have to do it again though, as I don't think the Skywalk will be open then, and I definitely want to do that.
I'll book the Skywalk for the same time as you and we can jump off together.

:pochhail::pochhail:

While I was in the area of the Spurs Shop yesterday I thought I'd pick the brains of the boy who puts names and numbers on the back of the Spurs shirt you've just bought. I asked him if he knew about the presence/absence of accents on the E's in Ndombele's name.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dom who?

I shoulda knew.

Well I'm no lightweight! All that lovely Maltese bread and pasta!
Aaaaah - I made a whole batch of Turkish gözlemë bread this morning. I'd never heard of it before our breakfast opposite the stadium yesterday - lovely stuff! And it turned out alright too. Normal bread dough, but you fry it like pancakes. Yum Yum. Just realised I forgot to press the Spurs crest into it :(

Hello everyone!!

A Spurs fan from Singapore here! I'll be making my way to London for a work trip in the 3rd week of August and it coincides on the weekend of when Spurs play Wolves on the 20th of August. Would really love to see if I can watch my first live game in the new stadium and would need some advise on the best way of getting tickets?
(My first and only game I've watched live was in 2002 when Gus Poyet scored the only goal against Liverpool! It was also the same day they unveiled Jamie Redknapp as a Spurs player... :p )

1) Should I just purchase directly from the club? And is the One Hotspur Membership necessary?
2) Are there stadium tours on match days? Does it make sense to do the tour? And is the Dare Skywalk worth it?

Appreciate all the help!
Jon

Hello everyone!!

A Spurs fan from Singapore here! I'll be making my way to London for a work trip in the 3rd week of August and it coincides on the weekend of when Spurs play Wolves on the 20th of August. Would really love to see if I can watch my first live game in the new stadium and would need some advise on the best way of getting tickets?
(My first and only game I've watched live was in 2002 when Gus Poyet scored the only goal against Liverpool! It was also the same day they unveiled Jamie Redknapp as a Spurs player... :p )

1) Should I just purchase directly from the club? And is the One Hotspur Membership necessary?
2) Are there stadium tours on match days? Does it make sense to do the tour? And is the Dare Skywalk worth it?

Appreciate all the help!
Jon

1. Yes and yes. Just suck up the cost and you’ll avoid any potential hassle.

2. Don’t think so but try the day before or after.

Not sure if the KO day and time are confirmed though as there may be some changes for TV.

Back
Top Bottom