Staggered if we beat Newcastle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should make it a rule that anyone that starts a thread that ends up making them look so stupid should be suspended from starting any more....for their own sake if nothing else...

Uh Oh Falling GIF by Jomboy Media

Take that you doctor tottenham spursys self loathing defeatist wankers

Up the spurs.
'Dr Tottenham' needs to be struck off... He's clearly losing his touch!

(That comment is TOTALLY football related, and nothing to do with what happened in the stands... before anyone accuses me of insensitivity!!)

Should make it a rule that anyone that starts a thread that ends up making them look so stupid should be suspended from starting any more....for their own sake if nothing else...

Rubbish.

I would do it again.

We did what we too often fail to do and turned-up.

I am ecstatic but in no way does it disprove my reasoning.

'Dr Tottenham' needs to be struck off... He's clearly losing his touch!

(That comment is TOTALLY football related, and nothing to do with what happened in the stands... before anyone accuses me of insensitivity!!)
Well Dr Tottenham can now have a whole new meaning now that there are two people that are still alive thanks to the cardiologist fan that helped save Muamba and what Reguilon and Dier today..

Course it's not.

What a strange suggestion.

Unlike most on here I will make my point and then back it up.

If you read the last 7/8 pages of the Kane thread you will get a better picture of my thinking.

As I said the easiest thing is to talk after the event.

Santo will.acknowledge the need for us to have been absolutely at it today...

And we absolutely were. My hat is tipped..
The way you structure your post is admirable. It's like you know someone out there might had a few drinks.

You seem very ecstatic.

You either front up in life or you just sit there like a follower.

I was right in my assertion and glad to have been proven wrong.

Show me someone who makes no predictions and I will show you someone who is bloody dull.

Those with nothing to say rarely have anything too interesting to add or anything of too much value to offer, if silence and no comment are the barometer.

Cannot fathom all this tic negativity, I love being so wrong in such circumstances. Can the OP please produce the same standard of prediction for the next 3 fixtures.....pretty please?

Back
Top Bottom