Steffen Freund

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...and he definitely said TOTT'NAM und LEISHTER a LOT !

....and I THINK he also mentioned how proud he was to see 'his' "I love..." song passed down to such capable hands as Eric Dier's... even if he DID steal it from 'Erik the Viking' in the first place!

OKAY... maybe he didn't say that!
:freundgoal:

Random post here, but have we ever had a foreign player who hated Woolwich more than ol' Steffen did? It seemed like every time we played them with him in the team he would try to break the legs of their players.

Random post here, but have we ever had a foreign player who hated Woolwich more than ol' Steffen did? It seemed like every time we played them with him in the team he would try to break the legs of their players.
Lamela might come close; you can see in his eyes and by his body language / the way he plays against them that he absolutely despises the cunts, more often than not he picks up a yellow card.

Vertonghen hates them as well, but he is probably a bit more civil.

Last edited:
I'd go Rafa.
Said it on here a few times.He was one of a few players not from London that got what the NLD meant to us.
Gazza was another
if Gazza really got it then this wouldn’t exist:
BzxqLf9CIAAU4Pe

Last edited:
BzxqLf9CIAAU4Pe
Did you ever see him in a north London derby? He give it all. I also remember it going round the ground that Woolwich were losing last game of the season and if we got a result,we would finish above them. Word got down to the pitch,and he was running around geeing up all our players.
That photo is from a testimonial. Players do that for each other.
Are you also doubting Steve Perryman's credentials? He wore a gooners shirt on the opening night of John Radford's(I think) new pub when he was wordng behind the ramp,as a publicity stunt. Players do these sort of things. Sometimes it's a favour for a friend, sometimes they have to.

Did you ever see him in a north London derby? He give it all. I also remember it going round the ground that Woolwich were losing last game of the season and if we got a result,we would finish above them. Word got down to the pitch,and he was running around geeing up all our players.
That photo is from a testimonial. Players do that for each other.
Are you also doubting Steve Perryman's credentials? He wore a gooners shirt on the opening night of John Radford's(I think) new pub when he was wordng behind the ramp,as a publicity stunt. Players do these sort of things. Sometimes it's a favour for a friend, sometimes they have to.
I was just messing mate. Hoddle played in the same game as Gazza too

BzxqLf9CIAAU4Pe
Gazza played for Spurs for the money, never the love. He might look back in fondness for the kindness our fan base has shown him despite everything......but I’ve never thought of him as “Spurs”.

and seeing that photo above proves it. Sickening. Imagine Roberts, Mabbutt, Perryman wearing that fucking shirt, it’s sickening. But that said they all do( well maybe not Mabbutt or Roberts ) and Hoddle proves it too, what i am trying to say really is that the majority of players are professionals and not fans,

Back
Top Bottom