Steven Bergwijn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, but Harry Kane and Son don’t need to prove anything mate. Bergwijn does. My point is, if the likes of Gray can get 3 goals already in 4 games, then why the fuck is Bergwijn still looking like a donkey in attack ? He’s just not good enough for me
Did you see that Doucoure pass for the Gray goal on monday? Now tell Winks to make that pass so Bergwijn can score it. I'll wait...

Did you see that Doucoure pass for the Gray goal on monday? Now tell Winks to make that pass so Bergwijn can score it. I'll wait...

Mate, Bergwijn missed a one on one against City. Thankfully we won it. He’s utter dog shit and can’t finish his dinner. Guarantee if he was one on one in that Everton game like Gray, he would be hitting the keeper. Has 0 threat in-front of goal.

Last edited:
Adama > bergwijn mate.
Gil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adama

Chill your bones on that area of attack, we spent £35M on a worldie, who will elevate the others once they click together.

Think Stevie might find himself this season, looks leaner and better cardio, so far.

Mate, Bergwijn missed a one on one against City. Thankfully we won it. He’s utter dog shit and can’t finish his dinner. Guarantee if he was one on one in that Everton game like Gray, he would be hitting the keeper. Has 0 threat in-front of goal.
Remember all those sitters vs Pool? He’s dog shit

Gil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adama

Chill your bones on that area of attack, we spent £35M on a worldie, who will elevate the others once they click together.

Think Stevie might find himself this season, looks leaner and better cardio, so far.
Yeah. Almost looked like he beefed up too much last season, and this season he had trimmed down a bit.. and looks a bit leaner.

Sounds like the stats people were pushing at the time to prove Dembele was shit... LOL
What did we ever win with Dembele in the team? Yes, he dribbled and held the ball. So what? Sandro, another fans favourite who actually did fuck all. The list is endless.
Until we have a team where the majority of players can score goals, we’ll continue to win fuck all. Sonny and Kane apart, the rest of our team run around like headless chickens.
FIVE different City players scored for Man City last night.

Back
Top Bottom