Steven Bergwijn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i would trade him at psv for gakpo or madueke plus some money

he is a dud but looks good in other systems not ours, perhaps ggoing back to psv might ignite him again
Madueke has worse stats than Bergwijn this season in a much worse league and with more league starts. Nice player, but injured constantly.

And no chance Bergwijn returns to PSV. Personally think he's been very good in his limited pitch time this season and is getting a very raw deal at the moment.

Madueke has worse stats than Bergwijn this season in a much worse league and with more league starts. Nice player, but injured constantly.

And no chance Bergwijn returns to PSV. Personally think he's been very good in his limited pitch time this season and is getting a very raw deal at the moment.
Yea he really is.

He never really got his dues after the amazing Leicester performance.
I was expecting that to be the catalyst to get him a starting position, or at least more game time. Since then we’ve also had Son go through a patch of not doing anything, and now the front three are struggling to get touches but he’s still being limited to 5min stints.

Yea he really is.

He never really got his dues after the amazing Leicester performance.
I was expecting that to be the catalyst to get him a starting position, or at least more game time. Since then we’ve also had Son go through a patch of not doing anything, and now the front three are struggling to get touches but he’s still being limited to 5min stints.

I like Lucas but he really shouldn't be being picked ahead of Stevie at this point..... That's a real slap in the face.

I like Lucas but he really shouldn't be being picked ahead of Stevie at this point..... That's a real slap in the face.
Well, Berg usually is on the left to replace Sonny but yea, I think he can be decent on the right too.

My question is why didn't any of our managers use him as a right winger or a striker?

Maybe he is not performing up to his standards in training. Who knows.

Well, Berg usually is on the left to replace Sonny but yea, I think he can be decent on the right too.

My question is why didn't any of our managers use him as a right winger or a striker?

Maybe he is not performing up to his standards in training. Who knows.

RW: He's played there at times.

ST: He's 3rd choice behind Kane & Son.

He may have played his last game for Spurs but he will be remembered for his 2 goals vs Leicester. I felt that win was a kind of turning point for Spurs and helped the club - the players and fans - dismiss the "Spursy ghost"...

Back
Top Bottom