Steven Bergwijn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think he’ll get a run out in the ECL on Thursday, let’s see what his attitude is like then, will tell us( and Conte) a lot. After his latest Dutch performance he should be buzzing
didn't see the reaction, but i guess his expectations to play were high after his G/A so he was particularly disappointed

In the system Conte wants to play he has a problem, so does Gil. Their position in the team doesn't exist any more and it is not obvious where you could move them.
That's a good point if you are correct.
Currently Conte has Lucas-Son-Kane
But if you are incorrect then surely the options for Lucas are Berg or Gil or Dele?

In the system Conte wants to play he has a problem, so does Gil. Their position in the team doesn't exist any more and it is not obvious where you could move them.

Whilst we are playing 343 then we need at least 4 WFwds accross all comps.

Well Perdo who is left footed played on the right in the 3-4-3 at Chelsea and also Son plays from the left on his right foot, actually if anything you'd want those players in the half space cutting in on their stronger foot
If the wing backs are going to be more aggressive then that can also give the outside option. OK, I stand corrected.

I wish him all the best with his future and thank him for his service.

Another who started with a bang, got our hopes up that we had signed a little gem, but turned out to be as useful as a wet lettuce!
(Sorry, couldn't resist:) )
I actually don't mind him, and am hoping Antonio can turn him around, so to speak. We have to get some of the players going, as it's totally impracticable to ship them all out and start from scratch.

Another who started with a bang, got our hopes up that we had signed a little gem, but turned out to be as useful as a wet lettuce!
(Sorry, couldn't resist:) )
I actually don't mind him, and am hoping Antonio can turn him around, so to speak. We have to get some of the players going, as it's totally impracticable to ship them all out and start from scratch.

Defo need back-ups; even if they're not great......

Bigger priorities both in terms of ins and outs.

"Wet lettuce" sounds like some lurid sex stuff the kids came up with...... :levywtf:

Defo need back-ups; even if they're not great......

Bigger priorities both in terms of ins and outs.

"Wet lettuce" sounds like some lurid sex stuff the kids came up with...... :levywtf:
Little gem is a lettuce.........I'm pretty useless when it comes to puns
brenda chapman lol GIF by Half The Picture

Back
Top Bottom