Steven Bergwijn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I guess when everyone is fit where does Stevie fit in? We have Son, Lucas and Stevie vying for the 10 spot. I suppose we could play 433

Wadayoumean?

1) We play without nr 10
2) We use two outside attackers next to Kane, mostly Son and Moura. To have 3 picks for 2 spots while we have to play two games a week - if anything that is too little choice rather than any of them not fitting in anywhere.

Its fucking lunacy and delusion to be honest

After a game where we barely scraped by a battered/shit Leicester team…

Stevie B and Doherty are now good enough to play for any team in the world

Kane is now better than Lewandowski

We are now title contenders

:mourweird:
Nobody has said any of that. Quit crying because Kane had an excellent game and made you look a right mug.

Really is simple in my view, he's actually a fairly quality player but I think he carries a little too much weight for his body type.

It means very often in games he's just half a yard off the pace and it's why he can flatter to deceive at times.

Stevie has scored a few match winners though which for me shows he could be a bit of a confidence type player that when he gets into a run he will really start to improve his consistency.

I've seen him pull off some high quality football but I just think it's the pace that kills him a bit, it's not his max speed either it's more his acceleration he's just at times chasing shadows.

Definitely do not get rid and I think of some of the players we have, Bergwijn is one of the lesser targets IMO

Really is simple in my view, he's actually a fairly quality player but I think he carries a little too much weight for his body type.

It means very often in games he's just half a yard off the pace and it's why he can flatter to deceive at times.

Stevie has scored a few match winners though which for me shows he could be a bit of a confidence type player that when he gets into a run he will really start to improve his consistency.

I've seen him pull off some high quality football but I just think it's the pace that kills him a bit, it's not his max speed either it's more his acceleration he's just at times chasing shadows.

Definitely do not get rid and I think of some of the players we have, Bergwijn is one of the lesser targets IMO
People said the same about Ronaldo.

people come in all shapes and sizes. Stevie is quite broad for his size. Hes not fat.

For those of you who missed the last few minutes last night!
1200px-Stevie_Wonder.jpg

Back
Top Bottom