Steven Caulker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Definitely. It's a very good thing for England that he's made such great strides so early in his career. The problem is going to be that we can't really say the same when it comes to his peers in other positions. Wilshere hasn't turned out to be the technically gifted playmaker everyone hoped he would be, having developed into more of a scrappy water-carrying type, and while Sturridge could potentially be a fantastic line-leader for the national side we really don't have any other forwards coming through to provide good alternative options.
Reckon he is in the easiest position to grow when someone is in the first 3 years of their career. If he stays injury free and "keeps his nut down" he will easily be England's centre back, perhaps even captain

If Vertonghen is to leave in the summer he'd walk into our side now.
I'd be more than happy with a Caulks and Chiriches partnership next season.

Pretty sure I read he wanted to move to a Welsh club because his bird is at uni in Swansea and he wanted to be closer to her. Probably bullshit, but would have him back in a heartbeat. No idea why we sold him, especially considering he's home-grown.

if Caulker has ever been in the same building as Lewis I'd be amazed
They were on his yacht in the summer before he got sold for a team bonding sesh if I recall correctly. Not to say Lewis was there, but I heard this rumour as to why Caulker got sold.

article-2330875-19FE7123000005DC-625_634x514.jpg

If there's any truth to the rumors of why he was sold, then no I do not want him back.

But if not, he knows the club inside and out, we could probably get him for less than we sold him for, he'd stand a good chance of being in our regular first 11 next season, and he'd count as another very badly needed home-grown player.

Selling him was so odd considering he was only 21. I don't think he shagged Lewis's daughter but I bet something happened off the pitch. Only reason to sell really.

Selling him was so odd considering he was only 21. I don't think he shagged Lewis's daughter but I bet something happened off the pitch. Only reason to sell really.

He was saleable and it was a fire sale.

Teflon Dan wanted to balance the books and try and pocket a bonus too no doubt. Frank said he had it covered and Danny thought kerching. I guarantee baldini earned more in back handers than he did though.

Just a shame they didn't think to take the managers requests in mind though.

Still ho hum, but at least managers are two a penny.

Teflon Dan knows more than anyone so everything is fine.

Back
Top Bottom