Stoke (A) - 7th April, 3pm KO. (Whats the biggest shafting we've given Stoke?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A win is a win.
f3d7ad94dc4259b2206d52f631a03801.gif

it was a tough and rough game yesterday, although they didn't have many chances it was a game that in years gone by we would have lost
Hugo's goalkeeping was ok, the goal was unlucky, if he passed it to the side it would not have hit the striker and bounced in their favour
Jan was as great as we expect now
Rose had a good game, he was boo'ed from minute 1, yet still played football
Harry just didn't look right, (bit slow & not at it) maybe trying to protect the injuried ankle
for me in these games that are a battle playing both Son & eriksen is a mistake as they don't "like it up them"
I thought Son would be off at half time,
when dier came on his brain was not in gear, passing was awful, Leicester away was the last time he was that bad,
Mousa again was powerful in midfield, and some of his runs forward gave the idea he could create something, unlike most weeks when its push forward and pass a safe ball

What I took from that trip is that Stoke fans dislike Danny Rose even more than I do.

Was worried about the result beforehand as we traditionally tend to struggle in games after we've just achieved a fantastic result. So, great result in the circumstances, and Stoke played well. I knew it would not be easy.

Stoke fans are wierd though. They have never forgiven Ramsey for have the temerity to complain about having his leg broken by a Stoke player.

They hate Rose for something that happened when he was on loan at Sunderland (don't know what, don't care).

According to them Spurs have always been divers and we brought it into English football because we signed Klinsmann.

The sooner they fuck off into Championship obscurity the better.

As soon as they stopped paying Rugby they get relegated. Karma.

Stoke fans are wierd though. They have never forgiven Ramsey for have the temerity to complain about having his leg broken by a Stoke player.

They hate Rose for something that happened when he was on loan at Sunderland (don't know what, don't care).

According to them Spurs have always been divers and we brought it into English football because we signed Klinsmann.

The sooner they fuck off into Championship obscurity the better.

As soon as they stopped paying Rugby they get relegated. Karma.

Hilarious that the only dive in the whole game came from one of their boys.

The way they complained at the referee for giving countless fouls was brilliant too - Joe Allen got away with about 7/8 fouls and still didn't get booked.

Not sure if it was Ndiaye or Diouf that tried on multiple occasions to wipe out one of ours.

That was a nightmare ending. 3 points was all that was required and somehow we held onto them. Lloris will keep his place next week but I think he can kiss the semi final goodbye as Vorm will surely play after the last 2 weeks.
Stream went off just before Stoke scored and we had a penalty shout when I think Son was cluttered. Did not see it played back was it a penalty?
Not a pen IMO.

On the whole, I think it’s bad for us as they will be focused and motivated to secure the title after getting dumped from the CL on Tuesday. But this is the first serious stretch of adversity they’ve faced this season and if we score first, they may well crack under the pressure. Here’s hoping!
Worse thing about it might turn out to be Pogba finding some self-confidence. We don't need him turning up in the semi-final.

Sabato 07/04 13:30 Everton - Liverpool
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Bournem. - C. Palace
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Brighton - Huddersfield
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Leicester - Newcastle
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Stoke City - Tottenham
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Watford - Burnley
Sabato 07/04 16:00 Wba - Swansea
Sabato 07/04 18:30 Man City - Man Utd
Domenica 08/04 15:15 Woolwich - Southamp.
Domenica 08/04 17:30 Chelsea - West Ham

I think (in a low voice) to a favorable day for you.

Liverpool will play the derby after the Champions League. They will be very satisfied and tired: they could lose points. The City must beat United otherwise the Premier L. is like a Pirro’s victory (history of the ancient Romans, victory without prestige). West Ham will not give Chelsea anything.

Everything else does not concern you.
I say nothing about Spurs, it's an issue for you. ;-)
I only miss United-City :)

Back
Top Bottom