Stoke (Carling Cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really wanted us to stay in this cup even if it was just to give games to squad players and keep them match sharp

even though i could not care less about this (blessing in disguise), fucking pav is a useless cunt. i cannot believe people have had the cheek to question defoe and called for pav to start, he is terrible.

ship the cunt out pronto, his presence at spurs makes me angry and uneasy.

Just got back.

Sandro has died the bits at the side of his hair blue.

That was the most exciting thing about this game.

Carroll looked quite good. A few stray passes but looked comfortable on the ball and worked hard.

Pav is shit.

Pav is clearly engaging in subterfuge. Alright maybe not but someone put that theory forward and I liked it as it let me believe he is actually doing something right for once.

I used to support Pav and demand more games for him but if you can't respond to lack of first team action by scoring in the games you get, then you don't deserve the chance to fuck up a first team game. Simple as that and I for one will say Arry obviously had this one right. All we see on the boards is people saying the manager is messing everything up by not giving enough game time to people like Pav and GDS.

Pav off in January, Damiao in please. If it ain't Damiao I actually do trust Levy and/or Arry to sort this third striker situation out one way or the other.

And yes, that includes the use of Polonium.

Back
Top Bottom