Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Expecting some very funny gifs of Hughes. Feels good to be confident going to Mordor and expecting to dump the ring like a piece of piss. Fuck the Eagles.
He is going to be in more trouble for using the phone to talk to the bench, and you don't have to be a great lip reader to see he called the ref a "fucking twat". He will be in the stands for a few games I reckon.

How was Alli given a freekick against him for the push in their penalty area??

He was jumping with both feet off the ground and his body completely changed direction, which is impossible unless he can either defy gravity or he was pushed.......I think I know which is more likely.

He was jumping with both feet off the ground and his body completely changed direction, which is impossible unless he can either defy gravity or he was pushed.......I think I know which is more likely.
Do you mean when he jumped into Given?

Should have been called penalty for handball on the cross that lead to the situtation anyways.

No doubt an excellent scoreline. The second half was great football. But the first goal tells us a lot more about our team than the final 3 which were scored under more space given as Stoke are chasing the game. Son is more direct when taking the side forward position compared to Lamela and Eriksen, in the sense that he uses his pace to run at defenders. He is also more willing to strike the ball first time, as he also scored a couple of first timers last season. But Lamela and Eriksen assist better. All great options to have!

Just got home from celebrating the formidable Spurs Celtic double. What a fucking day.

First 15 minutes we were shakey but after that it was like we hadn't stopped from last season.

If it takes more money for Eriksen to play like the man we all know and love, set me up a direct debit. Wonderful performance.

We just looked unstoppable. Sissoko nowhere near first 11 for me.

I'm off to sober up.

I do think Wanyama should have received a second yellow but the first was harsh so balanced out for me.

My first trip to Stoke and away days don't get much better than that. Joked with a friend of mine that's a Stoke fan that we'd win 4-0 again - and we did!
Didn't think we'd been that good in the first half that we merited going in to half time leading. Second half we were superb though.

A real headache for Poch with those midfield options. Win 4-0 away from home with Dembele, Sissoko and Lamela not starting. You've also got the Janssen option too. What an awful dilemma to have.

I thought the Stoke fans were a little disappointing. 2, 3, 4 onwards I can understand but it seems the Premier League nostalgia has worn off and they're now nothing special. I can't even remember hearing Delilah yesterday which was a surprise.

Lastly - typical of Charlie Adam to get booked again within just twenty minutes of coming on. Has he played against Spurs without picking up a yellow or red card?
I did see he got plenty of abuse at Stoke's train station though.

Just watching the game back now, our fans were fantastic as always, but their fans...fuck me. They only time they make a noise is when they're booing our players or the ref.

Tin pot fucking club, hope they get relegated. :dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom