Streaming Sites

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi all,

To avoid the usual last-minute kick-off panic, can anyone give me a few fairly reliable sites? The ones I used to use all seem to be going to shit and doubt they'll be useful when we get underway. Thanks in advance.

The thread has now been taken down as following some investigation we have decided it is unwise to be seen condoning or promoting streaming on forums like this.
Anybody has any questions on the subject please feel free to PM me.

Two of these threads in one week.

Is this some sort of covert operation by SC to get other forums taken down during silly season?

Not from my point of view anyway....as I said before if anybody didn't read the first thread on how to watch the matches and find out what channels they are on then PM me and I'll gladly give you instructions on what to do. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Not from my point of view anyway....as I said before if anybody didn't read the first thread on how to watch the matches and find out what channels they are on then PM me and I'll gladly give you instructions on what to do. :thumbup:
I have downloaded the app but a lot of US channels are in Spanish.
How do you get listings for what is actually on the channels?

You do not say which app you have downloaded. To clarify :
In order to see which channels are streaming matches you need to use both SportEventz and Live Soccer TV apps both of which can be installed via the google paystore. You cannot watch the matches live from there, they are both simply channel guides.
To watch via android media you need to go to www.tvtap.net or www.livenettv.xyz and download and install the software. These apps not only give sports channels but hundreds of other choices.

Last edited:
Does everyone already know about this current freebie?...

At the moment, if you sign up for a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime, you can stream 2 Spurs games live in December - Spurs vs Man U (4th Dec) and Spurs vs Brighton (26th Dec), as well as 28 other Premiership games.

If you've already used up your free 30 days some time ago, just use a new email address and you can get another free 30 days, using your normal payment method.

Don't forget to cancel it all within 30 days, so you pay nothing.

Apologies if this is already common knowledge - it was news to me.

Does everyone already know about this current freebie?...

At the moment, if you sign up for a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime, you can stream 2 Spurs games live in December - Spurs vs Man U (4th Dec) and Spurs vs Brighton (26th Dec), as well as 28 other Premiership games.

If you've already used up your free 30 days some time ago, just use a new email address and you can get another free 30 days, using your normal payment method.

Don't forget to cancel it all within 30 days, so you pay nothing.

Apologies if this is already common knowledge - it was news to me.
I have Amazon Prime and thought they only had Boxing Day games. Thanks for the heads up. 👍🏻

A wee bump ahead of todays big kick off.

If anyone has a decent site, but doesn’t want to post it here, a PM would be gratefully appreciated. 😘

Back
Top Bottom