StubHub

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cant see many st holders selling Woolwich tickets, the chavs maybe.
What do yiu mean increase the commission, st holders lose enough as it is.
Yeah, spur of the moment rant, commission is 25pc already! I agree they can't increase further.
End of the day, exchange wasn't broken. Surely they just modify the exchange to have some kind auction function (open to Onehotspur members only) . Anything but Stubhub!!

I don't really like the sound of this-giving a cut to Stub Hub and the club getting a big wedge from them too. You might as well just use one of the Spurs Facebook groups where the rule is that you only sell at face value to avoid ripping off other Spurs fans so Yids who can't usually get to the games for whatever reason have a fair chance of doing so.

Ive just sent the following email to [email protected] :
Hi
I’d like to report what appears to be ticket touting that will be taking place at Tottenham Hotspur games in the 2013 – 14 season.

It’s called Stub Hub and seems to allow tickets to be sold online at the ticket holders (possibly over face value) asking price.
I look forward to your response

Hi
I’d like to report what appears to be ticket touting that will be taking place at Tottenham Hotspur games in the 2013 – 14 season.
It’s called Stub Hub and seems to allow tickets to be sold online at the ticket holders (possibly over face value) asking price.

Expect a reply pointing you to the FAQ's.

"The new deal is groundbreaking as there are no restrictions on prices."

Piss off.

It's one thing being ripped off. It's another the club treating us like fucking idiots. I'd have more respect if they said "yeah it's gonna make us more money" rather than trying to make out its better for the supporters

Cant see many st holders selling Woolwich tickets, the chavs maybe.
What do yiu mean increase the commission, st holders lose enough as it is.

I think you'll be suprised..... it will be a damn site more than 200 thats for sure

Hi

Would be very interested to see the response you get, if you get one at all?

My main two issues with this are (as previously mentioned),

the ST waiting list now has less chance of going down as many would probably rather keep it and sell tickets than give it up. This means I and many others have to wait even longer for a ST! However as seen in the THST Q&A apparently Spurs will monitor sales and see if certain ST's are being sold more often than used (bollocks...)

and

I agree that many buying these will be tourists which in turn affects the atmosphere. Great, something else contributing to the already dying atmosphere.

Also, apparently the club promote/look to put families/tourists/packages in Park Lane. I thought we had a fucking family stand for that reason! Too many times I've seen couples/families/tourists who shouldn't be there I'm afraid. Sit elsewhere.

At one game this season the team came out, everybody stood and clapped (as you do), whistle blows for k.o. and this couple next to me immediately sat down. (Yes this happens elsewhere in the ground and fair enough, but not normally in Park Lane). They looked at me and I looked back and just shook my head, they were forced to stand for the game. Sit elsewhere.

Oh and obviously people being ripped off too!

My main two issues with this are (as previously mentioned),

the ST waiting list now has less chance of going down as many would probably rather keep it and sell tickets than give it up. This means I and many others have to wait even longer for a ST! However as seen in the THST Q&A apparently Spurs will monitor sales and see if certain ST's are being sold more often than used (bollocks...)

and

I agree that many buying these will be tourists which in turn affects the atmosphere. Great, something else contributing to the already dying atmosphere.

Also, apparently the club promote/look to put families/tourists/packages in Park Lane. I thought we had a fucking family stand for that reason! Too many times I've seen couples/families/tourists who shouldn't be there I'm afraid. Sit elsewhere.

At one game this season the team came out, everybody stood and clapped (as you do), whistle blows for k.o. and this couple next to me immediately sat down. (Yes this happens elsewhere in the ground and fair enough, but not normally in Park Lane). They looked at me and I looked back and just shook my head, they were forced to stand for the game. Sit elsewhere.

Oh and obviously people being ripped off too!

I can't believe they do that. That would be just mental. When we've had family over from Ireland, they've bought the Thomas Cook match things and they've been stuck at the back of the East Upper.

I can't believe they do that. That would be just mental. When we've had family over from Ireland, they've bought the Thomas Cook match things and they've been stuck at the back of the East Upper.

Not 100% sure it's just what I've heard from a mate. I can believe it at times to be honest as I've seen people who shouldn't be there (in my opinion)

Also 'The buyer will collect a paper ticket at the designated StubHub Paxton Road Ticket Collection Point at the North end of the stadium on the day of the match.'

I'm feeling a protest outside next season!

Back
Top Bottom