StubHub

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"To comply with UK law, tickets for Barclays Premier League matches can only be resold with the written authorisation of the relevant football club. Although StubHub has a partnership with this football club, we cannot currently allow sellers to list tickets for these matches. You will be able to buy and sell tickets for the 2013/2014 season, so please check back a few weeks before the season starts."

Looks like it might be open market next season. No doubt Levy will be circumventing pesky members and posting tickets with a 300% markup on there.

Whats wrong with Ticketexchange? Or if you really want, do the fucking leg work on release day

Everton and Sunderland are already with Stub Hub. Take a look at the Stub Hub site Everton v Liverpool this
Sunday (no idea how to put links up). Two tickets are listed at £250.00 each.... It looks to me you put your ticket up for sale at the price you want. Stub Hub take 25%? of the sale price. looks like official touting to me which in turn will bring the club a bigger return. Nothing wrong with ticket exchange works fine for me
when needed.

StubHub is the tits for American sporting events. I always get tickets for less than face value. Don't think it would be good for an event that is permanently sold out though(Spurs matches).

This is a bit unrelated, but you know those fellas that stand outside, WHL station and outside the club shop selling tickets - how much do they ask for their tickets?

They are giving it the big promo today on the official site.

I can't see how this could possibly be a good thing for the average Tottenham supporter

Back
Top Bottom