Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
leverkusen fan was on here saying that Son is not the strongest in holding off defenders and never played as CF (they have Kiessling)

N'Jie has always been a wide forward and just look at the lad he isn't built to play centrally he's skinny as shit

Chadli was always an attacking midfielder or wide forward at twente and with us

So please some of you that are saying they can play there back it up with something.

Clinton N'Jie as a striker

http://www.olweb.fr/en/match/04-04-2015-guingamp-ol-2733.html

I still can't believe after all these years we are 4 games into the season and one day to go to the end of the transfer window we only have 1 striker at the club

Anyone who doesn't think this is a disgrace is an idiot.

We have gone so far backwards in the last 4 years it's frightening.

No one currently on our squad is an ideal CF in any formation in the premier league.

And for the record, I agree -- we need a CDM. Really, the Bentaleb/Mason issue is the same exact one we're facing at striker right now.

Hence the reason I think Daniel Levy is a fucking jackass.
Another one completely unsuited to play upfront in the EPl is that jackass Aguero. If we sign him I'm going to lose my shit.

#Levied
#ShouldvegotDougEliis(ifhe'sstillalive)

B E L I E V E

GqeSGYC.png

pBLUuWe.png

rYhnAEH.png

hgteo5y.jpg

How does loaning Lamela out actually constitute as good business? Unless there's a compulsory purchase at the end of it? He would only be off the wage bill for 1 season and we are another player short. IMO sell him or persist with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom