Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in 93-94 we made a great start and were 5th in October. Our only fit striker (Teddy) got injured and we stayed up by 3 points come May.

At the time I recall the excuses about who else could play CF & we had cover from Barmby, Anderton & Rocket Ronnie & we should not panic...

Now I doubt that we will go anywhere near the bottom 5 with our current squad, but I am concerned our lack of strikers will put us a fair bit away from top 5

To overall point being sign a fucking striker Levy. Even in 93/94 we had two !

Ahhh yes the days of Jason Dozzell as our make shift striker.

Never want him to leave but we'd probably get £80-90 million for Kane right now.

Imagine what Messi is worth in this dumb market?

I was talking about Son. I'll counter your njie internet facts with the fact that 'Son min Heung striker' brings up 1 million hits. But regardless, I actually agree we need a big man upfront. Still think DM is the priority

Ah, I see.. you must be part of that famous Tottenham transfer team sammyspurs sammyspurs keeps posting pictures of. Carry on then.

I think DM and Striker are both a priority. I think Levy has fucked it all up, per usual.

Translation: [COUNCIL OF THE EVENING] Be patient, the transfer window ends at midnight. We are so good together, no? #MercatOM

... Cheeky tweet from OM? :avbpray:

What's that £60 million, United just throwing cash around. Might see if they will pay over the odds for some shit I have in storage.
That dutch cunt pushed in .
timthumb.php

Martial for 80m Euros??????
Yup.

That is quite an old tweet, but yeah ... as much as the truth might hurt to Neville now .... ManUre are definitely falling into this category of poorly run clubs ever since Sir Alex left and LVG took over. I mean, at least before, there used to be some amount of pride in the way they conducted things. Now it's just splash the cash and hope for the best.

:dembelefingers:

Yes, because my thinking that N'jie plays as a wide forward comes from FIFA and not the fact that every highlight video posted on his player page after his signing had him playing wide. Or that the official site has him listed as a midfielder. Or that it's blatantly fucking obvious that he isn't going to play CF in the premier league.
He's mad bro.

Bobby Zamora ? &/or Defoe ?

Back to the Future

Ideye Sold by WBA so they are back down to only 4 strikers ( 3 more than us ) so Berhino chase is over....

Razisk was available on a free 2 months ago & Levy did Fuck all. Bet he regrets that now ( Cunt )

PS....Not sure why I got a disagree on the above. I was Joking from start to finish.....

Last edited:
Right. I know nothing of Njie, but heard he was a striker. Son definitely plays upfront for Korea. And im sure Ades a striker. Im more confused thsn before, somewhere between 1 and 4. Still think we need a def mid
why would u even include ade when we know poch will never pick him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom