Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have enough strikers? > Pay to offload striker

My logic machine just broke trying to compute that. That Adebayor has gone from having new lease of life under Sherwood to being paid to go away just strikes me as poor management. Otherwise, if he really isn't fulfilling his contractual duties then we should be able to sack him.

Isn't this impossible due to the number of loan deals they have already?

Moses to West Ham on loan?
Posted at09:41

Not official yet, but West Ham co-owner David Sullivan's son Jack reckons the Victor Moses deal is a sure thing.

Jack Sullivan

jsullivanwhu

Moses has signed a season long loan deal

8:28 a.m. - 1 September 2015
Share this post on
They've certainly come unstuck before tweeting things too early 'don't go to bed just yet' and all that bollox. Ade to spam is going to go all the way to 6pm. Can't help but feel we're going to be stuck with him.

...the price I pay for my charity work with deprived folks.....I know a few Spammers who seem intent on reminding me that we have 2 strikers, one of which is Ade, who they don't want & the Kayote balls does not help.

Is Ibrohimvic ( spelling ) going Man U ? Can't we have him ? Please. Please

Like they have anything to laugh at.. They got dumped out of Europe by a Pub team from Romania after losing to a pub reserve side from Malta.
They won 2 out of their last 20 games last season after talking up CL football.

One thing we have in our favour and that is that lot will never be able to laugh at us without us laughing 10 times louder in return..

Ade could be given to QPR, free loan if they reduced price on Austin. would help everyone. Adebayor worked with Ramsey and Ferdinand under sherwood so maybe they would be happy with him. plus they would need a striker if austin came to us.

By the way, who was it that doubted me about my not following Son before? Was looking through my old posts to find something and ran across a few (there's more)

Most of these were taken from the 2014 winter transfer window discussion thread. Here's one I posted this summer in July:
you know the truth, thats all that matters.
dont feel u have to prove anything to us idiots on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom