Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone actually surprised by this? Has happened so many times in the last few years. Saha and Nelsen when we were flying in the league was an absolute piss-take. This is kinda similar to that. No ambition. ENIC are easily becoming cancer for our club. The quicker you realize that, the better!

The entire world of football has changed due to TV money and our board is stuck in the dark ages.

The biggest problem I have is, why the fuck did we get rid of Soldado and Paulinho and Capoue if we never were going to bring in other options? They might not be great options, but they are still options that we can bring on. We have let go of a number of players and not bought in an adequate number? The back ups are no longer present and with the Europa League to play, how are we going to handle it with 1 striker?

Im out.

It's not even that it had to be Berahino, all we need is a fucking alternative to Kane. EVEN A FUCKING LOAN WOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH. THIS IS A JOKE.
tumblr_nc02k76cV91suodz7o1_400.gif

Poch is to blame for many things. I didn't say that it was for Berahino not coming or transfers being done at the last minute.

Can you just concentrate on sucking Levy off elsewhere? That's all you're good at since reading seems impossible for you.
Accused of "Sucking Levy off" in a post that I Blamed Levy for our transfer problems today.

And I'm the one with reading problems?....OoooKaaaaay....

Adebayor here still

No striker signing...

fuck off levy you cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am actually seriously considering cancelling my membership. I feel abused, let down and humiliated. The club I love, which charges me the second highest match for match prices in world football, has taken me for a fucking mug. This might seem like an over reaction, it probably is. But if I had any lingering doubts that I was wrong in my previous misgivings about Daniel Levy and his motives, they`ve well and truly been put to bed now. Fuck you Levy.

Not sure how Ade still being here is Levy's fault.

Ade clearly would rather sit and pick up his wages than go and play football to earn them elsewhere. Despicable cunt.

Not according to Gibbsy, he does charity work don't you know...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom