Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poch is to blame for many things. I didn't say that it was for Berahino not coming or transfers being done at the last minute.

Can you just concentrate on sucking Levy off elsewhere? That's all you're good at since reading seems impossible for you.

Fella, I think you need to step away from the internet and go for a walk.... a really, really long walk.

Once again left short by that bald cunt and his cronies. I don't rate Poch much but he's been dealt a shit hand. How many more times is Levy gonna get away with this?

It doesn't matter how this season pans out whether we finish 1st or 20th, he's let us down once again. 1 striker and we're supposed to be fighting in 4 competitons. How anyone can defend that is beyond me!

Last edited:
I am actually seriously considering cancelling my membership. I feel abused, let down and humiliated. The club I love, which charges me the second highest match for match prices in world football, has taken me for a fucking mug. This might seem like an over reaction, it probably is. But if I had any lingering doubts that I was wrong in my previous misgivings about Daniel Levy and his motives, they`ve well and truly been put to bed now. Fuck you Levy.

Couldn't agree more!

Costs me a lot to go to WHL from Scotland but I do it cos I'm Spurs but no more, not with this cunt in charge and his puppet of a manager!

Will start following Berwick Rangers!

:wansum:

Well, on a bright note our first 11 is actually really, really good. Squad has massive holes but you can't downplay the quality in it.

Kane
Chadli-Eriksen-Son

That's one of the best attacks in the league if you can get them consistent.

Problem. Because of the cunts who run us. Chadli will be up front on his own in Europe / league games, so won't play every Prem game so who replaces him ? Lamela ? Laugh out Fucking Loud.

Not only are we now 1 Year ( at least ) away from a striker, we are years and years away from Top 4. Just another also ran. Thanks Daniel. You utter muppet Spunk Bubble.

This is disgusting

I am actually seriously considering cancelling my membership. I feel abused, let down and humiliated. The club I love, which charges me the second highest match for match prices in world football, has taken me for a fucking mug. This might seem like an over reaction, it probably is. But if I had any lingering doubts that I was wrong in my previous misgivings about Daniel Levy and his motives, they`ve well and truly been put to bed now. Fuck you Levy.

Good for you. If fans want something to change, they have to take action. Complaining on a forum isn't going to get it done.

I'm sure there are a lot of others that feel like you do, but doing nothing is the worst thing possible.

Post transfer window prediction

Growing hostility towards Daniel Levy and ENIC during September.

Poor results on the pitch and hostility starts to shift towards Pocchetino in October.

Anger reaching crisis point in November

Poch` sacked in December

Next mug appointed in January.

2016/2017 season of transition.

S6HAKVZ.gif

Preparing myself for the #LevyOut #EnicOut rants...

tumblr_nc02k76cV91suodz7o1_400.gif

United and the scum also only have one striker and their business was worse. Maybe we'll promote some youth players even though it seems the strikers with any promise are 18 and under...... Yeah......fuck this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom