Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem. Because of the cunts who run us. Chadli will be up front on his own in Europe / league games, so won't play every Prem game so who replaces him ? Lamela ? Laugh out Fucking Loud.

That's an outstanding point. We essentially need to burn someone from our PL squad to serve as the cup striker. I would hope Clinton or Lamela would be the candidates, not Chadli, but who knows.

Couldn't agree more!

Costs me a lot to go to WHL from Scotland but I do it cos I'm Spurs but no more, not with this cunt in charge and his puppet of a manager!

Will start following Berwick Rangers!

:wansum:
tumblr_nc02k76cV91suodz7o1_400.gif

Post transfer window prediction

Growing hostility towards Daniel Levy and ENIC during September.

Poor results on the pitch and hostility starts to shift towards Pocchetino in October.

Anger reaching crisis point in November

Poch` sacked in December

Next mug appointed in January.

2016/2017 season of transition.
I'm not so sure.i think everyone can see who calls the shots on players etc now.
Think any "anti" feeling will be aimed at the directors box

I think we have a good squad. No worries. Chadli and N'Jie can fill the striker position whenever Kane needs time off.

It's cool.

COYS!

If Chadli plays up top in the Europa etc when Kane needs a breather then he can't play the league or he will be fucked...

Forcing out top scoring midfielder from last season to play up top in the Europa League / cups is utter shit management from the entire club.

Levy is just an utter ball sack.

If Chadli plays up top in the Europa etc when Kane needs a breather then he can't play the league or he will be fucked...

Forcing out top scoring midfielder from last season to play up top in the Europa League / cups is utter shit management from the entire club.

Levy is just an utter ball sack.

Do you think we were signing Berahino to just play in Europa league games?

I'm a foreign fan. Johnny Foreigner. Fair weather follower. Keyboard warrior.

And even so I wouldn't mind us just accepting mediocricy for a bit. Not signing stars. Even losing Hugo, Eriksen and other foreign stars.

If so, I would just wish the club would stop it's embarrasing talk about titles, Champions League football and world class this-and-that. Stop it, and run a football clubs.

National, regional and even local players preferred, playing aggressive, honest football, win, lose as long as it was entertaining.

I'd love all that. Just stop the talking and stop charging us as if we were watching Real Madfuckingdrid.

Don't get me wrong, I'll always love Spurs. But something is wrong of late. I didn't renew my membership and I can't imagine I'll be signing up for a while. Heart has gone out of it

Not sure I'd want Berahino after his Twitter rant. A player like that is only a tantrum away from refusing to play for us if an even bigger club came knocking further down the line. It's unprofessional to come out & say he refuses to play for WBA again. He didn't get his transfer. Boo hoo. The bigger issue is that Levy fucked about playing games with them knowing all his eggs were in one basket. He should have paid the asking price rather than dicking around thinking that if he flexed his muscles (lol) on deadline day, Peace would roll over for him. It's a shambolic attempt at brinkmanship that has gone horribly wrong & it serves Levy right. Let's just hope Kane doesn't get injured & he finds his scoring boots soon or we could be in deep shit if Njie & Son don't hit the ground running. Levy should hang his head in shame at this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom