Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he's getting 100k a week in wages too.
Palace will be broke soon.
Didn't Parish say at the end of the season that
the summer transfer window will need to be managed carefully to make sure that the club don't break their wage budget? He's gone to Palace because of Pardew, obviously.

Haha..
3/174 now, I'd call that about par. My guess is going to be on the draw, looks like more a batters pitch than a bowlers. We shall see.
Chuffed about the Toby signing though.
I was going to say don't speak too soon with the cricket

Great signing TA

Last edited:
So who are we gonna sign next?

Might as well get there before Koeman does....

WIJNALDUM ON HIS WAY TO TOON?

Is Georginio Wijnaldum heading to Newcastle? Well, no, if you believeAlgemeen Dagblad.

They report that the Magpies have launched an £11.4m bid for the PSV midfielder, only to be told that he will cost £14.3m.

Might as well get there before Koeman does....

WIJNALDUM ON HIS WAY TO TOON?

Is Georginio Wijnaldum heading to Newcastle? Well, no, if you believeAlgemeen Dagblad.

They report that the Magpies have launched an £11.4m bid for the PSV midfielder, only to be told that he will cost £14.3m.
We should be all over that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom